Cavs pound Wizards by 30 in Game 2

Full story: Baltimore Sun
Maybe Gilbert Arenas was talking about some other Cavaliers. The Cleveland team he and the Washington Wizards faced Monday night doesn't look so beatable. Full Story
King James

United States

#1 Apr 21, 2008
Gotta' love it. Cavs demolish the Abe Pollins by 30 points and go up 2-0 in yet another opening round drubbing of the Abe Pollins. Then there is overpaid Gilbert the mouth Arenas who plays five games all season and still have the gall to open his mouth and call himself "the assassin." May I suggest removing the last five letters of the word assassin to get Gilbert's true monikor.
Kevin from pikesville

La Plata, MD

#2 Apr 22, 2008
This is a frustrating team to watch. They have and continue to be an undisciplined team under Eddie Jordan. They take bad shots, don't share the ball and play inconsistent defense. Eddie Jordan needs to reign in the selfish, sloppy play, but he seems to just let it continue. Maybe they win a game, but that's it. Also, unless Jordan can convince Arenas and the rest of the guys to play team ball, they will never go anywhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
Cavaliers 97, Pistons 91: Hickson, Davis give C... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Herman Hesse 1
LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers' Daniel Gibso... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Cleveland noble 1
Cleveland Cavaliers: Does Blame Fall On LeBron ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ccc 1
Trail Blazers 111, Cavaliers 105: Futility mark... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bob 1
Cleveland Cavaliers lose by 55 but LeBron James... (Jan '11) Jan '11 G Force 8
Cavs' Varejao has broken cheekbone (Dec '10) Jan '11 Freda Johnson 2

Daniel Gibson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE