James triples his fun

James triples his fun

There are 2 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 3, 2008, titled James triples his fun. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

LeBron James had the last word. In an NBA playoff series filled with trash talk, hard fouls, 13 technicals, one ejection, one suspension and plenty more, James was everywhere and did a little bit of everything ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Michael Rea

Lorain, OH

#1 May 4, 2008
personally, i am glad to see a blow-out game by the cavs. to finish them off.This shows not only is Lebron still one of the biggest threats in the NBA; but it shows that the Cavs themselves are a huge threat when they play together.
Linds

Aurora, OH

#2 May 5, 2008
won't make a difference against the celts, they'll be blown out after 5 games

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Cavaliers 97, Pistons 91: Hickson, Davis give C... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Herman Hesse 1
News LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers' Daniel Gibso... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Cleveland noble 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers: Does Blame Fall On LeBron ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ccc 1
News Trail Blazers 111, Cavaliers 105: Futility mark... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bob 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers lose by 55 but LeBron James... (Jan '11) Jan '11 G Force 8
News Cavs' Varejao has broken cheekbone (Dec '10) Jan '11 Freda Johnson 2
More from around the web