Versatile Varejao gives Cavs value

There are 4 comments on the GoErie.com story from May 14, 2008, titled Versatile Varejao gives Cavs value. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

INDEPENDENCE, Ohio -- Anderson Varejao's bouncy, curly brownish wild 'fro isn't the only thing unique about the Cleveland Cavaliers' energetic power forward.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

ur nuts

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 May 14, 2008
EASILY THE LAZIEST NO TALENT BUM ON THE TEAM. LEARN THE GAME FREAK
drew

Northfield, OH

#2 May 14, 2008
ill give you this, anderson is an energetic forward who can be useful at times to give a spark. He however should never be higher than 8th in the rotation because hes not going to amount to much.
cavsfan311

Port Clinton, OH

#3 May 14, 2008
ur nuts wrote:
EASILY THE LAZIEST NO TALENT BUM ON THE TEAM. LEARN THE GAME FREAK
how is he a lazy bum? he brings so much energy off the bench. when i watch i can see the different vibes the team gives when he is on the floor. good, confident vibes. by the way ur nuts did you even see the way he was guarding garnett on monday?
jay

Northfield, OH

#5 May 14, 2008
i agree with drew and cavsfan on their points. He's no star player, nor will he ever be anything more than a role player but he brings a good deal of energy. He's good trade bait if they persue a more offensive oriented player.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daniel Gibson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Antawn Jamison has heard it all from Boston's K... (Jan '12) Jan '12 kamal007 1
News Cavaliers 97, Pistons 91: Hickson, Davis give C... (Mar '11) Mar '11 Herman Hesse 1
News LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers' Daniel Gibso... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Cleveland noble 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers: Does Blame Fall On LeBron ... (Feb '11) Feb '11 ccc 1
News Trail Blazers 111, Cavaliers 105: Futility mark... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Bob 1
News Cleveland Cavaliers lose by 55 but LeBron James... (Jan '11) Jan '11 G Force 8
News Cavs' Varejao has broken cheekbone (Dec '10) Jan '11 Freda Johnson 2
More from around the web