Long-range shots make Longhorns dange...

Long-range shots make Longhorns dangerous

There are 4 comments on the WFAA-TV Dallas story from Mar 24, 2008, titled Long-range shots make Longhorns dangerous. In it, WFAA-TV Dallas reports that:

“We're going to shoot. I think the single most important thing this time of year is that you shoot and that you take your shot”

For a while on Easter Sunday, Texas couldn't miss from beyond the 3-point line. And it didn't matter who was shooting the ball. via WFAA-TV Dallas

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFAA-TV Dallas.

Blake

Skokie, IL

#1 Mar 25, 2008
I ain't scurred. Longhorns also are notorious for choking. I already got final four tickets for about 25 bucks over face value.
Tex

Austin, TX

#2 Mar 28, 2008
Oops, Blake (don't choke on those tickets now :-)
Heather

Austin, TX

#3 Mar 28, 2008
You're gonna LOVE San Antonio, Blake!

FINAL:

TEXAS 82
STANFORD 62
Rick

Austin, TX

#4 Mar 29, 2008
Speaking of choking, how are those Final Four tickets tasting right about now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damion James Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reserve plays like a starter for Texas | Buckey... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Asia Buckeye 1
smart move (Jun '09) Jul '09 jakori whitaker 3
News Roundup: Kentucky's Patterson, Texas' James to ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 EAST TEXAS 1
News Texas beats Minnesota 76-62 in NCAA opening round (Mar '09) Mar '09 Karinna Rosales 1
News Gophers have no answer for Abrams (Mar '09) Mar '09 Beanie 1
News Texas dominates the boards, delivers some payba... (Mar '09) Mar '09 cinyk 1
News With Griffin Injured, OU Loses To Texas (Feb '09) Feb '09 Rusty 1
More from around the web