Minnesota Timberwolves try to cope wi...

Minnesota Timberwolves try to cope with a full season of losing

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 6, 2010, titled Minnesota Timberwolves try to cope with a full season of losing. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Timberwolves knew this would be a rough season. Another round of rebuilding left them stocked in future salary cap room and draft picks but low in current talent and expectations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

The Hard Truth

Northome, MN

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I put this season squarely on the back of Rambis. Kahn has made some interesting moves -- some that worked, some that didn't. But none of Rambis' moves have worked, he appears to have lost the players, and nothing has gelled or looks like it has the potential to gel. Go back through these quotes and see if any of the players speak glowingly of the coaching staff. There are references to "good guys," "good locker room," and "competitive nature." But not one word about a good coaching staff. My personal hunch is that most of the players would vote Rambis off the island if they could. I know I would.

Since: Mar 10

Hyderabad, India

#2 Apr 7, 2010
Kobe is still far away from being the caliber player of MJ
Jesse Ventura

Stillwater, MN

#3 Apr 7, 2010
I blame it on the Wild. The Wild took the Timberwolves fans away. The Wild needs to go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Damien Wilkins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Minnesota Timberwolves' biggest move might be c... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Not a believer 36
News Wolves go out with a tie: 15 wins (Apr '10) Apr '10 jeb 20
News Darko Milicic is silver lining in Timberwolves'... (Feb '10) Mar '10 lazyberbs 25
News Rookie Tyreke Evans schools Timberwolves as Sac... (Mar '10) Mar '10 get the facts 3
News Minnesota Timberwolves say 'No' to playing out ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Grim Reaper 2
News Third-quarter nap dooms Timberwolves against Th... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Squelcho 5
News Scott Brooks recalls feistiness of early Minnes... (Jan '10) Jan '10 Dizhinformatsiya 2
More from around the web