Marion brushes off trade talk

Marion brushes off trade talk

There are 13 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Marion brushes off trade talk. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Perhaps this is what is to be expected when you're the NBA 's 12th highest-paid player and in a contract year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

haha

Tampa, FL

#1 Dec 18, 2008
what an awful trade that would be.
Winston the Wolf Wolf

Hollywood, FL

#2 Dec 18, 2008
Get Mark Blount back in the flow Spo and we will back in great shape. He will get you 11 points a night and is tough under the boards.
Tiffany

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2008
i actually want him back wit the suns
G Blaster

Oceanside, CA

#4 Dec 18, 2008
Wade is a ball hog.
Tiffany

United States

#5 Dec 18, 2008
dwayne is not a ball hog,your mistaking him for kobe
Mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#6 Dec 18, 2008
marion is a great player and is valued highly because of his past with out a doubt any team would love to have him includibg the suns
john randle

Bay Springs, MS

#7 Dec 18, 2008
we need to get some one off of marion befor go we need to get about 2 for him
Heatastic

New York, NY

#8 Dec 18, 2008
I like Marion - but his game currently isn't a great fit for the Heat and hope he ends up with a contender. Like most teams, the Heat are looking for help while Chalmers and Beasley mature & DWade makes it watchable.
OLD PRO

Boca Raton, FL

#9 Dec 18, 2008
Heatastic wrote:
I like Marion - but his game currently isn't a great fit for the Heat and hope he ends up with a contender. Like most teams, the Heat are looking for help while Chalmers and Beasley mature & DWade makes it watchable.
Who would fit in this antiquated half court-watch-Wade fiasco? If Spo doesn't wake up he will be in trouble!
abc

Clearwater, FL

#10 Dec 18, 2008
miami needs a good center like tyson channdler they should give the hornets a 1st round and marion to get him
Andrew

Lawrenceville, GA

#11 Dec 18, 2008
I like this trade wit cleveland if it does happen.
Anderson is rly a hard nose player that can get u double doubles and has great energy. Wally in the other hand is a sharp shooter who can shoot from anywhere(They need Wally b/c of James Jones). So with out a doubt i am for this trade.
Tiffany

United States

#12 Dec 18, 2008
i dont want him on the cavs
G Blaster

Oceanside, CA

#13 Dec 19, 2008
wade is a ball hogg, plus he is turnover prone.

sloppy and often out of control

someone tell the coach to go to a barber shop and get rid of that hairdo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web