Heat has lots to gain as season winds...

Heat has lots to gain as season winds down

There are 6 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Heat has lots to gain as season winds down. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Most seasons don't end in parades. For non-contenders, progress is the proper measure of success.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Sports Fan

Miami, FL

#1 Feb 25, 2009
Ethan, yesterday I got on your case on a couple of articles that I felt were a bit sensationalistic. Today however I commend you for an article that is very well written and accurate in terms of this years Heat. Great read, and please leave all the tabloid type stuff to the tabloids.

As for this article, I too hope and believe that the Heat has a real chance to get that coveted 4th seed in the east and make this a great learning experience for Cook, Beasley, Moon and Chalmers. And a great place for Wade to show what he gots and at least make a strong bid for MVP.

Nice article.
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#2 Feb 25, 2009
the heat have played well and with the season ending in a few months it will be very interesting to see how the playoff scenario plays out but i still think the heat needs to make a serious run heading into the playoffs
Sun Cleaning

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Feb 25, 2009
Go Heat Go!!

Big Heat Fans here at Sun Cleaning Maid Service & House Cleaning

Http://www.suncleaninginc.com
Lamar

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 25, 2009
Does anyone here remember the throwback jerseys the Heat had in some games in 2006? The ones with the orange and pink stripe that resembled the ABA team Miami Floridians back in the 70s. Those were the coolest looking throwback jerseys ever they should wear them again.
Genson

Philippines

#5 Feb 25, 2009
Nice article. Go Heat!!!
doc_jon

Addition Hills, Philippines

#6 Feb 26, 2009
who knows???=) miracles happen everyday......... we could be the biggest upset of nba history ever!!!!=) so all u miami heat fans out there, dont let your hopes down coz life can be so unpredictable.......we could snatch this years championship, with wade leading the way for us, with rekindled confidence and energy from the bench we could make miracles happen!!!=) go HEAT......prove them more!!!! we'll be CHAMPS this year!!!!=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web