Heat fires back

Heat fires back

There are 57 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 22, 2009, titled Heat fires back. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

There was no particular identification on the Heat bus that arrived at Philips Arena more than 3 1/2 hours before the opening tip of Wednesday's 108-93 victory over the Hawks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dwaderules

Sykesville, MD

#44 Apr 23, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
just letting you know that d wade is nothing special.
Wow kenny!! u sure spend a lot of time hating Wade and riding bron's nuts..Go get a life
kenny

United States

#45 Apr 23, 2009
To both of you....
A....I like d wade, by saying hhe is nothhing special I mean compared to lebron and kobe, he is the 3rd best in the league...and d wade was the best scorer on the olympic team, but lebron and kobe were the best all around players on thhe team...and as far as the heat beating the cavs...did you not watch the games they played this year? Even when d wade went off for 4o+ they didn't even win...I hope the ccavs play the heat, they will be an easier out then the hawks.
HEATUP

United States

#46 Apr 23, 2009
kenny, you're smoking crack, you don't want to see Dwade...show a little respect to a team and a superstar that has actually won a championship before...lebron's got nothing on Dwade...your boy got there and choked...Dwade is a finals MVP...bring on the cavs.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#47 Apr 23, 2009
HEATUP wrote:
kenny, you're smoking crack, you don't want to see Dwade...show a little respect to a team and a superstar that has actually won a championship before...lebron's got nothing on Dwade...your boy got there and choked...Dwade is a finals MVP...bring on the cavs.
ill show d wade some respect, but the heat have no shot, they might get 1 or 2 games, but thats it.
Heatup

United States

#48 Apr 24, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
ill show d wade some respect, but the heat have no shot, they might get 1 or 2 games, but thats it.
From your mouth to Dwades ears...He loves hearing the doubters so please keep it up.
The Real Deal

United States

#49 Apr 24, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
lebron gets to the arena 3 hours before the game and is working on his game as well...HE HAS BEEN DOING IT ALL YEAR LONG...
yo Kenny

I have to give you credit

You come here and comment A LOT

And that must not be too easy with Lebrons nuts on your chin.

How can you even see the keyboard?
The Real Deal

United States

#50 Apr 24, 2009
kenny wrote:
To both of you....
A....I like d wade, by saying hhe is nothhing special I mean compared to lebron and kobe, he is the 3rd best in the league...and d wade was the best scorer on the olympic team, but lebron and kobe were the best all around players on thhe team...and as far as the heat beating the cavs...did you not watch the games they played this year? Even when d wade went off for 4o+ they didn't even win...I hope the ccavs play the heat, they will be an easier out then the hawks.
Whats funny is no one has brought up Lebron or Kobe.

No one here is comparing them.

We educated Heat fans know Lebron and Kobe are amazing players. JUST LIKE WADE.

We are just giving credit to what Wade has accomplished this season.

Heck I'll be the 1st to admit that Lebron will get the MVP.

But you come here and bring up Lebron and put down Wade. Your a Wade basher, hater.

Its like you are envious of Wade and the Heat.

Its like you have to put down Wade because you are worried that when Wade actually gets a good team and good players around him (and not rookies) that he will spank Lebron and your precious Cavs.

You see in the NBA ... its not about 1 player. Its a TEAM GAME. And right now Lebron has the better team.

All I can say is enjoy Lebron while you can.

You are only RENTING him for the next 2 years.

After that say BYE BYE to Bron Bron.

Hes going NY ..or maybe hell come here to miami and play with another Superstar Wade.

I guess then youll hate Lebron right.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#51 Apr 24, 2009
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is no one has brought up Lebron or Kobe.
No one here is comparing them.
We educated Heat fans know Lebron and Kobe are amazing players. JUST LIKE WADE.
We are just giving credit to what Wade has accomplished this season.
Heck I'll be the 1st to admit that Lebron will get the MVP.
But you come here and bring up Lebron and put down Wade. Your a Wade basher, hater.
Its like you are envious of Wade and the Heat.
Its like you have to put down Wade because you are worried that when Wade actually gets a good team and good players around him (and not rookies) that he will spank Lebron and your precious Cavs.
You see in the NBA ... its not about 1 player. Its a TEAM GAME. And right now Lebron has the better team.
All I can say is enjoy Lebron while you can.
You are only RENTING him for the next 2 years.
After that say BYE BYE to Bron Bron.
Hes going NY ..or maybe hell come here to miami and play with another Superstar Wade.
I guess then youll hate Lebron right.
i thought you were an educated fan? an EDUCATED FAN knows lebron is staying. and D wade is the ONLY 1 of the big 3 that has promoted himself for MVP.
kenny

Auburn, WA

#52 Apr 24, 2009
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
yo Kenny
I have to give you credit
You come here and comment A LOT
And that must not be too easy with Lebrons nuts on your chin.
How can you even see the keyboard?
i dunno, i have never had nuts on my chin before, but it sounds like you have experience with that...i got a question for you....how did you see when nuts were on your chin?
Wha

Miami, FL

#54 Apr 25, 2009
Heat in 6
Patricio

Miami, FL

#55 Apr 26, 2009
Miami Heat vs. Atlanta Hawks Half/Center Court -$325 (Sec. 107 Row. 27 Seats. 5-6)
Reply to: [email protected] st.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-26, 2:01PM EDT

- Great Half/Center Court seats

- Come watch MV3 Dwayne Wade take on the freakish athletic Hawks team

- Great time for couples, kid and parent or for die hard Heat fans

- Two free Miami Heat hats with purchase of tickets

- Game 4 American Airlines Arena

- Monday, 8 pm April 27

- Series 2-1 in favor of the Miami Heat

- Section: 107

- Row: 27

- Two tickets Seats: 5-6

-$325 each ticket.$650 for both.

- Don't miss out on history. Get your tickets while you can

- Tickets only for Heat fans. Section only for Heat fans

- E-mail: [email protected]

- Last pair of tickets available

- Can deliver anywhere in Dade/Broward County
The Real Deal

United States

#57 Apr 27, 2009
kenny wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought you were an educated fan? an EDUCATED FAN knows lebron is staying. and D wade is the ONLY 1 of the big 3 that has promoted himself for MVP.
Dude ... Lebron is not staying in Crapland .. err .. Cleveland!!!

If he stays in Clev ... he'll NEVER win a ring .. sorry.

Kobe and Lakers will domintae this year and next.

2 years from now Wade and a (good) Heat will dominte for the next 5 years.

Lebron will be ... the guy will all the stats but no rings.(If he stays)

And Wade EARNED MVP consideration ... i guess you havent checked his stats ... but he beats Lebron in every category except rebounds ... sorry again.

I guess your loosing your touch there Kenny ... maybe Lebron's nuts keeps getting in the way of you thinking.

“I will care when it matters”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle Washington

#59 Apr 27, 2009
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude ... Lebron is not staying in Crapland .. err .. Cleveland!!!
If he stays in Clev ... he'll NEVER win a ring .. sorry.
Kobe and Lakers will domintae this year and next.
2 years from now Wade and a (good) Heat will dominte for the next 5 years.
Lebron will be ... the guy will all the stats but no rings.(If he stays)
And Wade EARNED MVP consideration ... i guess you havent checked his stats ... but he beats Lebron in every category except rebounds ... sorry again.
I guess your loosing your touch there Kenny ... maybe Lebron's nuts keeps getting in the way of you thinking.
funny how you say that i am on lebrons nuts, when you are doing the exact same thing as me, all im doing is arguing a point...and stats dont mean everything, especially when it comes to being the BIW. how about you ask kobe, because 90% still think he is the best and look at his stats...and d wade leads him in 4 stats, holy shit...lebron is a more well rounded player, and the only reason d wade scores more is because he shoots the ball 2.5 more times per game...and what has happened so far in the playoffs? lebron is averageing 21 11.5 and 7.5 with only 1 TO per game...d wade has been average so far in the playoffs, and his team has carried him.

Seattle Washington

#60 Apr 27, 2009
31 11.3 and 7.5 with 1.5 TO per game 51% FG,

d wade 27 5.7 rebounds 6.7 assists 5.5 TO's 46% FG

if all we did was look at stats, like you do, then we would come to a quick conclusion that lebron is better...but i dont do that, i look at how someone has been a leader, made his team as good as possible, made his teammates around him better and has been the best player in the 4th quarter all year.

if we went by your way of looking at things, then Wilt is the best player of all time BAR NONE.
The Real Deal

United States

#61 Apr 27, 2009
KenOggy wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how you say that i am on lebrons nuts, when you are doing the exact same thing as me, all im doing is arguing a point...and stats dont mean everything, especially when it comes to being the BIW. how about you ask kobe, because 90% still think he is the best and look at his stats...and d wade leads him in 4 stats, holy ****...lebron is a more well rounded player, and the only reason d wade scores more is because he shoots the ball 2.5 more times per game...and what has happened so far in the playoffs? lebron is averageing 21 11.5 and 7.5 with only 1 TO per game...d wade has been average so far in the playoffs, and his team has carried him.
first of all, I was talking to Kenny ... unless you are Kenny.

and yes Kenny is all up on Lebron's nuts

every time there is one article about Wade or the Heat Kenny comes on to mention how Lebron is way better ... lol .. what a looser

2nd I never said Wade was better then Lebron

I like Lebron .. cant wait for him to come to Miami in 2011

Ive stated before and i'll say again Wade, Kobe, Lebron are the best 3 player in the league ... on any given night any one of then can take over and single handed win the game

but Kenny ... insist the Wade is garbage ... so I have to defend Wade, not because Wade is better ... because Wade is not any worse then either of them

my argument is that them being equal, the player with the best team should win ... which is why I think Kobe will win the championship this year .. not Wade .. and not Lebron

I was 1st to admit that Lebron should get the MVP

Kenny think Wade should not even be in the same sentence as MVP

and the only reason I bring up stats is to back up the fact that Wade is as good as Lebron and Kobe

as for Wade scoring more because he shoots more ... he actually has a higher percantage .491 vs .489 ... so your wrong on that account

as for the Heat carrying Wade in the playoffs .... lolololololololololol

that is the funniest thing ive read

check your stats buddy

Seattle Washington

#62 Apr 27, 2009
The Real Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
first of all, I was talking to Kenny ... unless you are Kenny.
and yes Kenny is all up on Lebron's nuts
every time there is one article about Wade or the Heat Kenny comes on to mention how Lebron is way better ... lol .. what a looser
2nd I never said Wade was better then Lebron
I like Lebron .. cant wait for him to come to Miami in 2011
Ive stated before and i'll say again Wade, Kobe, Lebron are the best 3 player in the league ... on any given night any one of then can take over and single handed win the game
but Kenny ... insist the Wade is garbage ... so I have to defend Wade, not because Wade is better ... because Wade is not any worse then either of them
my argument is that them being equal, the player with the best team should win ... which is why I think Kobe will win the championship this year .. not Wade .. and not Lebron
I was 1st to admit that Lebron should get the MVP
Kenny think Wade should not even be in the same sentence as MVP
and the only reason I bring up stats is to back up the fact that Wade is as good as Lebron and Kobe
as for Wade scoring more because he shoots more ... he actually has a higher percantage .491 vs .489 ... so your wrong on that account
as for the Heat carrying Wade in the playoffs .... lolololololololololol
that is the funniest thing ive read
check your stats buddy
so far in the playoffs, the heat have carried wade...and i have never said that wade is garbage, i have only stated that lebron and kobe are better...and wade shouldnt be in the same MVP sentence as Lebron, his team won 43 games, lebron and kobes both won 65+. and the FG% thing, lebron also shot a higher % from 3 and FT which would make his scoring not only mmore efficient, but more prolific...and dont call people LOSERS unless you know them, just because i go on Miami Heat threads doesnt mean i am a hater, i just like to read peoples thoughts on who is the best, then i make a point for lebron.
Treva

Christiansburg, VA

#63 Apr 27, 2009
Kobe, D-Wade, Lebron!!!! The best three Nba players in the league! They all bring something different to the game, they are very talented men with individual dominating stats in the league! They are even more importantly great friends off the court who chill with eachother occasionally! Can you imagine all three of them on the same team! Talk about a force to be reckon with, that would be awesome!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web