Heat makes the best of matchup agains...

Heat makes the best of matchup against the worst

There are 7 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Feb 2, 2009, titled Heat makes the best of matchup against the worst. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Based on the skimpy crowd, not everyone is glad to see the Los Angeles Clippers .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

The People of Florida

Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago

#1 Feb 3, 2009
GReat!!!
Now is comming a great opportunity to climb standing to the fourth place. IS a greaqt opportunity to validate the Heat Adverstaisement to the "NAY" saiers. The time to validate that this Team is for sure. Win the next three games and you will see the real difference. GO HEAT!!!
Heatup

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2009
Lets do this, the pistons are vulnerable as of late...GO HEAT!! nice game for beasley, he finally got up and slammed it home on that one play...
OLD PRO

Franklin, NC

#3 Feb 3, 2009
Heatup wrote:
Lets do this, the pistons are vulnerable as of late...GO HEAT!! nice game for beasley, he finally got up and slammed it home on that one play...
Beasley 18 in 22, Oh well!
mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#4 Feb 3, 2009
the heat played well against L.A. last nite lets this momentum going into detroit tomorrow
i got yo number

Warsaw, IN

#5 Feb 3, 2009
chris quinn should be starting at small forward.

he got hops, he can do it.

he got da shot, too.

there be no stoppin da heat if'n dey would jus do dat.
Jose

Los Angeles, CA

#6 Feb 4, 2009
I live in LA and I try to make every game that the Heat are in town. I havent lived in Miami for a few years so maybe I am out of touch with whats going down.
Can someone currently living in Miami give me some input as to why Heat games are getting such poor attendance? I mean, all things considered, I think we have a really exciting team. We have the leagues top scorer, and two of the top rookies this year. And were right in the the hunt for a playoffs spot.
Tiptop

Miami, FL

#7 Feb 4, 2009
Jose wrote:
I live in LA and I try to make every game that the Heat are in town. I havent lived in Miami for a few years so maybe I am out of touch with whats going down.
Can someone currently living in Miami give me some input as to why Heat games are getting such poor attendance? I mean, all things considered, I think we have a really exciting team. We have the leagues top scorer, and two of the top rookies this year. And were right in the the hunt for a playoffs spot.
My thoughts are the same. South Fl fans are the biggest bandwagon fans and there is obviously "too much to do" on a typical Monday night in South Fl. YEA RIGHT.. The fans are getting worse every year down here a couple of years ago the AAA was sold out almost every night and now they only want to show up if its big teams like the Lakers, Celtics, Cavs etc. Its a joke but its the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web