Miami Heat playoffs: Dwyane Wade look...

Miami Heat playoffs: Dwyane Wade looks to recapture Miami Heat ...

There are 15 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Apr 19, 2009, titled Miami Heat playoffs: Dwyane Wade looks to recapture Miami Heat .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Dwyane Wade is asked about kid stuff. He smiles. And then the smile dissipates. Child's play has proven to be no easy game for the Heat shooting guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Wait a minute there

Hollywood, FL

#1 Apr 19, 2009
I see the divorce is going down in Illinois. I thought they was living in some fancy scmancy neighborhood in Miami-Wade County somewheres. I bet they give alimony in Illinois. In Florida she would be lucky to get child support if she wins the custody lottery. I figure she must be trying to at least win the alimony lottery.
czar of the watercooler

Warsaw, IN

#2 Apr 19, 2009
if you want a real man to be a father, look no further than chris quinn for provide inspiration and leadership that could change the world!
AL SHARPTON

Cartago, Costa Rica

#3 Apr 19, 2009
YOU GOTS TO KEEP DEM AWAY FROM THOSE WHITE GIRLS DEY RUIN BLACK MEN
Jack Rabbit Slim

Miami, FL

#4 Apr 19, 2009
Father Figure? You could have hosen a better caption than that. Dwayne is a stellar PLAYER but a failing dad. I watch the Heat, butI'm not a big D-Wade fan. He's decided that his offsprings are not that important. The D in D-Wade stands for "DEADBEAT"
Flarry

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 19, 2009
AL SHARPTON wrote:
YOU GOTS TO KEEP DEM AWAY FROM THOSE WHITE GIRLS DEY RUIN BLACK MEN
I totally agree with that statement. They treat the brothers like little "Pets".
Plow Boy

Miami, FL

#6 Apr 19, 2009
czar of the watercooler wrote:
if you want a real man to be a father, look no further than chris quinn for provide inspiration and leadership that could change the world!
Anyone except Dwayne would be great.
juanp

Miami, FL

#7 Apr 19, 2009
guess all you guys don't have anything better to do
UpsetHeatfan

Charlotte, NC

#8 Apr 19, 2009
Common IRA!! I think the Lifetime channel is starting to affect you ability to write about sports...
Evan

Pompano Beach, FL

#9 Apr 19, 2009
He is too young to be a father figure. The coaches need to do that so he can be the flash.
Hales Conway

Powder Springs, GA

#10 Apr 19, 2009
This article is a joke. Wade is stuck towing the line for a talentless line-up.

All these guys make way too much money, rape the fans with sky high ticket costs, and deliver piss poor performance.

Anyone who follows the NBA needs to get their head checked.
manny

Homestead, FL

#11 Apr 19, 2009
someone should ask his wife, r soon to be exwife if this is true. the part about him being mr father goody guy.
IrasTwoFaced

Hudson, MA

#12 Apr 19, 2009
What a crock NOW Walker and Shaq are veterans because we want to make Wade a saint but when they were here all Ira did was make up lies and bad mouth them.
Duh

Boca Raton, FL

#15 Apr 19, 2009
The HEAT will be out in the first or second.
Editor

Hialeah, FL

#16 Apr 19, 2009
They're scraping the bottom for stuff to write about. No wonder so many publications are closing.
Chuck

United States

#17 Apr 20, 2009
father figure?

okay team, no partying the night before a game, the rest of the time its okay.

whatever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web