Heat facing a grueling trip

Heat facing a grueling trip

There are 23 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 1, 2007, titled Heat facing a grueling trip. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

As the Heat looked ahead to today's start of its six-game western swing, center Shaquille O'Neal was asked what his team needs to overcome its 4-11 start.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
so obvious

AOL

#1 Dec 2, 2007
From this article and comments...the Heat don't know what they're doing.
Heat

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2007
Lord Jesus, please help us,and may we find favor in thy sight, may peace, strength, grace and mercy follow the Heat as they travel....... In Jesus Name, AMEN !
Its really big

AOL

#3 Dec 2, 2007
My biggest disappointment with the Heat this year is not Shaq, Wade, or even Riley. It's Dorell Wright. This is year four. No matter how screwed up he is from Riley's inability to develop his game to help the Heat - Dorell is way overdue to figure the NBA game out. Just wish he could grow some stones and break out of his funk.
Heat Fan

Boynton Beach, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2007
Heat wrote:
Lord Jesus, please help us,and may we find favor in thy sight, may peace, strength, grace and mercy follow the Heat as they travel....... In Jesus Name, AMEN !
AMEN
Heat Suck Black Balls

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Dec 2, 2007
The Heat are boring and lack excitement. I would rather watch grass grow,

“Dad Cheney Loves to Whip Me!”

Since: Jun 07

CheneyTown, USA

#6 Dec 2, 2007
This trip might mark the beginning of the end of SHAQ who looks to be out of gas out of pride out of everything. He will probably come back injured and if Riley does not trade for a big guy to get 6 or 8 rebounds per game this team will get only in the playoffs as the last or next to last seed.

And they owe all that money to big bad daddy Diesel baby Shaq who will end his career never ever having wanted to work on his free throws. And now as he is old and unable to get off the ground, he will get fouled more than ever and his free throw deficiency will be felt even worse. GOOD BYE DADDY DIESEL!
alex

Miami Beach, FL

#7 Dec 2, 2007
Does anyone believe in this Heat team as a contender? I Don't. 100%.
Do we have good guys on future draft to watch?
alex

Miami Beach, FL

#8 Dec 2, 2007
Please, Ira. Stop asking shaq what they should do to improve the game. Whatever he says they just can not do it. Ask him when he plans to retire.
utah fanzz

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Dec 2, 2007
your team is garbage. count on loosing to utah by 15 or more
Gio

Pompano Beach, FL

#10 Dec 2, 2008
If the Heat got Marbury i would be pissed. We don't need this low life clone of Plaxico Burress. Especially with a young idiot like Beasely to guide. Let good guys like Zo D-Wade give him advice.
Bullshark

Hialeah, FL

#11 Dec 2, 2008
Say no to thugs.
Mid B-Ball IQ

Kansas City, MO

#12 Dec 2, 2008
Starbury is a waste of money, time, and effort! Our guard play is NOT the problem. Its the lack of beef in the middle. The money we would have to spend on Scarbury, we could get 1 above average 7 footer, or 2 - 6'11" rookies that could hack and trash their way through a game. At least they would have a better chance to alter other bigmens shots. Stay away from Starferry and his attitude, and get another big guy on the bench. At least Padgett would have helped against Yao and the others on this last west coast swing.
Santa Claus

Hollywood, FL

#13 Dec 2, 2008
Gio wrote:
If the Heat got Marbury i would be ****. We don't need this low life clone of Plaxico Burress. Especially with a young idiot like Beasely to guide. Let good guys like Zo D-Wade give him advice.
Amen!!!
Heatup

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2008
Heat Suck Black Balls wrote:
The Heat are boring and lack excitement. I would rather watch grass grow,
Ya that was such a boring game last night...Overtime win is so over rated.

what moron, why don't you actually watch a game before making an idiotic comment like that...black balls on your chin bi atch.
Frank

Coral Gables, FL

#15 Dec 2, 2008
1. We DON'T need Mar-friggin-bury. Period (.)(punto)

2. See number 1.

3. A Utah fan calling the Heat unexciting? As opposed to watching that Russian that looks like a walking coathanger? He is a Caucasian Blount.

4. Say NO to Starbury!

Last but not least,

Go Heat!
ohmygodno

Pompano Beach, FL

#16 Dec 2, 2008
the heat don't need any player that thinks he is above the team. marbury is one of those players. he is a cancer to a team
dennis rodman

Hollywood, FL

#17 Dec 2, 2008
what is chemistry?
Gio

Pompano Beach, FL

#18 Dec 2, 2008
Dennis Rodman i saw you at the Hard Rock Saturday night,, whats up with the gay dudes you were hanging out with??
dnb

Miami, FL

#19 Dec 2, 2008
no way the heat pick up marbury ever. he is obviously a cancer to whatever team he finds himself on and will not change. he is not good enough to take that gamble. our point guards are playing well enough right now!
michael

Pompano Beach, FL

#20 Dec 2, 2008
Bullshark wrote:
Say no to thugs.
i heard that!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daequan Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News Harden expects to sign long-term deal with Houston (Oct '12) Oct '12 _Jusayin_ 9
News NBA: Thunder give Cook qualifying offer (Jun '11) Jun '11 ananymous 1
News Riley calls remarks 'sad' after Shaq rips ex-ma... (Mar '08) Jun '11 Kim Mathenge 119
News NBA: Buckeyes playing for a contract | BuckeyeXtra (Aug '10) Aug '10 Nick La Nasa 11
News Spoelstra on Lamar: "Let's see how it plays out" (Jul '09) Sep '09 Tiffany 15
News Season Ticket: Iverson going to the Miami Heat?... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Isiah Wade 1
More from around the web