David Kahn appeals to Timberwolves fa...

David Kahn appeals to Timberwolves fans in an open letter

There are 12 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 14, 2009, titled David Kahn appeals to Timberwolves fans in an open letter. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The Timberwolves are not the worst team in the NBA, but they're close. Worse, they haven't shown signs they'll get much better this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Since: Mar 09

Brunswick, GA

#1 Nov 14, 2009
Which team is the worst???
Petros

United States

#2 Nov 14, 2009
zzzzzzzz...sorry, I fell asleep during this story. Does Minnesota still have an NBA team? Whatever, back to sleep (mmmmnn...Favre lights up the Lions for 7 Tds...Twins sign Mauer to 10 years...Minnesota dispands the sorry Wolves)
Petros

United States

#3 Nov 14, 2009
Sorry, woke up. Had a nightmare that T-Wolves were still around.

Back to sleep...(mmmnnn, Kahn drafts 27 Point Guards next year, trades 19 away for future draft picks)
Brent

Winona, MN

#4 Nov 14, 2009
Sorry David, but the fans quit a long time ago and I hate to say it but the longer it takes to fix this team the more empty seats you will see at the Target Center.
amused to the east

De Pere, WI

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Recently saw TC media and fans gloating over Wisconsin supplying Minnesota teams with players. One of the names bandied about was Ramon Sessions. There's a reason the Wolves got him. The rookie that replaced him in Milwaukee went off for 55 tonight. But the TWolves have Ricky Rubio's rights, at least they have that going for them
The WHO

Gettysburg, SD

#6 Nov 15, 2009
WHO GAF ANYWAY. WOLVES S U C K S H I T.
Scott

Milford, PA

#7 Nov 15, 2009
Kahn and Walsh need to get in contact with each other and resolve this Rubio situation.
later

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Nov 15, 2009
Amazing accomplishment by the woodmutts, they are now the worst team in the least interesting league in the most boring sport. Congrats.
Heri

United States

#9 Nov 15, 2009
I have a letter of my own for you, Kahn. Are you dumb and dumber like? Rubio will never play for you or the two starters traded away for Rubio. It will be three years that Rubio stays in Spain to be able to negotiate his own contract. You don't have a chance, you won't even be around. You'll be FIRED before it!!! Are you taking another trip to Spain to ask Rubio, you fool!!! You've destroyed Rubio's value to you because it's a two and most likely three year wait for Rubio!!! Trade the guy to New York and hope Walsh forgives you by dealing Chandler in return. He may even throw Duhon and a bone to you, you idiot!!!
Taylorbasher

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Nov 15, 2009
Newsflash to Kahn: You're terrible. You completely ruined the chemistry on this team. Most of the people in the stands got their tickets for free. That about says it all.
It's worse than awful.

“GO DUCKS!”

Since: Aug 07

Portland, Oregon

#11 Nov 17, 2009
The story should have been titled "The Wrath of a Kahn Man" Brandon Jennings was the perfect choice. When Jennings and KLove played together they went 45-0. KLove even said in ESPN Magazine the Wolves should take him. Apparently Khan didn't care. Brandon was the HS POY and broke Carmello Anthonys records @ OAK HILL Academy before heading to Europe where young player don't play but get to practice 5 times as much as college players against MEN much older and wiser because of NCAA rules. This had to help him and it shows by dropping 55 pts in 3 quarters the other night after burning Chauncey Billups for 32 and 9 assists a few nights earlier. Brandon was under the radar but not off the screen. Unbelievable!
Kahn has no scouting experience and his Ego is so big he doesn't even know his fault line is as long as the San Andreas.
Now he has a 6 foot SG who is expected to run the triangle and an over hyped PG who won't sign with them. NICE JOB Kahn Man!
Timberwolve fans deserve better. The scouts for the Wolves must be getting paid minimum wage and that's why they didn't do their homework. The Khan Man should return his paycheck for the mess he's created.
greatscott

Milford, PA

#12 Nov 21, 2009
Thall is a dumba$$.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA schedule 2013: Timberwolves vs. Nuggets liv... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Denver 1
News Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
News Knicks waive ex-Timberwolf Corey Brewer (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bulldog 6
News Shooter Now: Timberwolves expected to offer Kev... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 38
News Lakers' Kobe Bryant will put Timberwolves rooki... (Mar '11) Mar '11 shakira 3
News Tom Powers: Wolves hardly basking in glow of bi... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jake 14
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web