Minnesota Timberwolves lose fourth in...

Minnesota Timberwolves lose fourth in a row to Utah

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Feb 25, 2009, titled Minnesota Timberwolves lose fourth in a row to Utah. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

This text is replaced by the Flash movie. Even without Carlos Boozer, the Utah Jazz have had the Timberwolves' number this season.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Scott in Orlando

Orlando, FL

#1 Mar 2, 2009
Not a great showing overall, but I continue to like the progress of KLove. Excellent stats and McHale seems to be bringing him along nicely and at an appropriate pace for a rookie. Still, the real story for the T-Wolves in the 2009-10 season.
Tiffany

New York, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2009
they should've kept rashad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Corey Brewer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA schedule 2013: Timberwolves vs. Nuggets liv... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Denver 1
News Nuggets hold off Rockets for first road victory... (Nov '12) Nov '12 tweety 1
News Knicks waive ex-Timberwolf Corey Brewer (Mar '11) Mar '11 Bulldog 6
News Shooter Now: Timberwolves expected to offer Kev... (Mar '11) Mar '11 the real just ano... 38
News Lakers' Kobe Bryant will put Timberwolves rooki... (Mar '11) Mar '11 shakira 3
News Tom Powers: Wolves hardly basking in glow of bi... (Feb '11) Feb '11 Jake 14
News Wolves said to be party in possible Anthony deal (Feb '11) Feb '11 nbasniper1 40
More from around the web