Webber Announces Retirement -- Sports...

Webber Announces Retirement -- Sports, National Basketball Asso...

There are 4 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Webber Announces Retirement -- Sports, National Basketball Asso.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Chris Webber announced his retirement from the NBA on Wednesday, bowing to a knee injury that cut short his comeback attempt with the Golden State Warriors .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Tom

Greendale, WI

#1 Mar 26, 2008
I wonder if Bill Self, the one from Amesbury MA, saw this headline and fainted!
George Kaplan

Downers Grove, IL

#2 Mar 26, 2008
Tom wrote:
I wonder if Bill Self, the one from Amesbury MA, saw this headline and fainted!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Nice!
Tom

Greendale, WI

#3 Mar 27, 2008
Bill is thinking about how he has never made the final four, losing along the way to the likes of 14-seed Bucknell. Hopefully 12-seed Villanova will add to Bill's misery on Friday.
Tom

Greendale, WI

#4 Mar 27, 2008
George Kaplan wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Nice!
I don't think Amesbury Bill has a sense of humor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Webber Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NBA TV to air Iverson's game in Turkey on Sunday (Nov '10) Oct '11 THE PATRIOT WAY 3
News Golden State Warriors and the Don Nelson Disapp... (Apr '09) Apr '09 Tiffany 2
Quality Chris Webber Tribute (Apr '09) Apr '09 theStigLives 1
News Poole: Warriors' internal strife leads to chaos... (Mar '09) Mar '09 AVHS Dad 1
News Kings retire Chris Webber's jersey (Feb '09) Feb '09 Ray Sehorn 1
News The reluctant King comes home: Sacramento retir... (Feb '09) Feb '09 ken 1
News Nellie's 'real deal' praise for Anthony Morrow ... (Dec '08) Dec '08 Vranca 1
More from around the web