Richardson shows promise

Richardson shows promise

There are 1 comment on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Jul 14, 2007, titled Richardson shows promise. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

“He needs to build his body a little bit, but we felt he had some real ability to shoot the ball”

MAITLAND Patience is a luxury when it comes to Heat first-round pick Daequan Cook. Coddling is allowed when the selection is tied to a two-year guaranteed contract and team options for two additional seasons.

So even after Cook shot 1 of 8 Friday in a 63-57 victory over the Magic to close out summer league with a .283 shooting percentage, the Heat can still take the long view with the guard out of Ohio State.

Such is not the case for the free agents given partial contract guarantees to participate in the team's summer program. Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

terry saunders

Oviedo, FL

#1 Jul 27, 2007
great heat finally took the one player that can run with wade for a few years i'm a laker fan but love the heat too. the triangle is not for every one. MR. pfund MR riley please sign earl boykins or pj Brown too keep shaq and zo fresh and sign andry blatche you wont be disapointed. make that ur selection and you'll win back to back titles and then shaq and zo are out and you'll have a pic at a great group of young talent in two years. trust

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web