This season 's star trio has potentia...

This season 's star trio has potential to be Heat 's best

There are 5 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Oct 27, 2008, titled This season 's star trio has potential to be Heat 's best. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

"Michael, you're the left-handed combo forward with the offensively intriguing game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

mydrick taylor

Miami, FL

#1 Oct 28, 2008
of course they go make that extra playoff push with beasley, marion, and wade but... they forgot about who?? UDONIS HASLEM when he got hurt late in the season last year we ofrgot about him and he has my respect and he should be included in that big trio beasley is good but right now i will take haslem over him this early in his career...LETS GO HEAT!!!
Steve

Melrose, MA

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Wade=God.

Let the good times roll baby.
Steve

Melrose, MA

#4 Oct 28, 2008
your out of your mind if youd take haslem over beasley
Samuel Clemens

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2008
Steve wrote:
your out of your mind if youd take haslem over beasley
Too bad it is not like football, Beasley on offense and Haslem on defense.
Samuel Clemens

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2008
mydrick taylor wrote:
of course they go make that extra playoff push with beasley, marion, and wade but... they forgot about who?? UDONIS HASLEM when he got hurt late in the season last year we ofrgot about him and he has my respect and he should be included in that big trio beasley is good but right now i will take haslem over him this early in his career...LETS GO HEAT!!!
If Shaun Livingston can get back to 100% and we get both Zo and Magloire back at center sometime this season that would be an interesting team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web