Nothing to feel good about

Nothing to feel good about

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Dec 14, 2007, titled Nothing to feel good about. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Heat entered with hope. Its coach entered with concerns. Pessimism prevailed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Tee

Miami, FL

#1 Dec 14, 2007
This team is a total embarassment. How does a team that comes into a game 6-15 not come out focused? Where are the so-called leaders of the team? What I see is a total lack of leadership. Being a leader is more than complaining about not getting enough shots. What makes Garnett so good is the passion he plays with, on the Heat the only player that plays with that passion day in and day out is Zo. Someone nedds to tell the Heat players that they are one of the WORST teams in the NBA. You can't continue to live off a championship that was won two years ago!
acJupiter

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Dec 14, 2007
How do you go from best to worse in two years? How. Riley has to look inside himself this time. I was at the last home game- Celtics. Pathetic performance. Season over. The Heat are turning into the miserable Dolphonies the shame of South Florida and the NFL.
SHOCK

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Dec 14, 2007
Why is Riley not starting Chris Quinn?Wright bring energy he need more playing time.This team is playing with no enegry no passion playoff not looking good!!!Bench Riley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web