O'Neal in foul mood

Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel

CHICAGO The individual opponents have changed, not the approach. And that has Heat center Shaquille O'Neal as angry about the Bulls' penchant for flopping as he was during last season's six-game elimination of ...
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Apr 23, 2007
Bob Stone Sarasota

AOL

#1 Apr 22, 2007
It was funny listening to Shaq complain about flopping. I believe that I saw him lying on his back after barely being touched. Let's get real, you can't knock him over with a bus!
Benny da Bull

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 22, 2007
Shaq's big mouth is at it again. Tell me how them flopping only allows you to get 7 brds being 7 ft tall weighing 400 pounds? How do you only score 2 pts and 1 brd in the 2nd half? Their flopping did that? Or is it the fact that you dont like to "play hard" for an entire season or game! Shut that big mouth and just admit the window has closed and you guys are gonna get punked 4-0 by the BULLS!
Pete

Redwood City, CA

#3 Apr 22, 2007
Shaq has made a living in the NBA running over defenders and claiming he's"just playing hard". It's about time he's getting called for them!
Rambo

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2007
Wade just SUCKS in Chicago...He doesn't play team basketball...Always wants the last shot in the game...Only 2 out of 16 this year in last second SHOOTS....And WADE TURNS THE BALL OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER...WADE is NO good at the point guard position. Shaq did have 2 BAD CALLS AGAINST HIM.
Im a Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#5 Apr 22, 2007
C'mon if he deserve them fouls yall are crazy. I know you all saw Big Ben trip and fell when Shaq barely touch him cloming down to post up, Shaq wasn't even set. And yeah nobody could knock him down, but he took a charge its apart of the game so you have to call it. Its not his fault he's that big let em play. Heat wins series and finals.
No Dog in the Fight

United States

#6 Apr 22, 2007
Does ANYONE in the NBA just play anymore? I was watching the game as a sports fan, and what I saw was someone 7 feet tall whining like a five year old. Act your age, Shaq!
tarianna

Detroit, MI

#7 Apr 23, 2007
Wow there is actually a lot of MIAMI HEAT haters out there. I have to agree w/most that you all have time to bash the CHAMPIONS on their website? Nothing much to do. I know you all want the CHAMPS to get knocked out hoping that someone else will have a easier time to get to the Finals. Shaq is very DOMINANT and a GREAT baller. You all must not know much about basketball because a blind man could see that he got 4 bad calls against him and Ben Wallace flopped and tripped. Come on but it's all good though - nobody on CHICAGO can stop the DIESEL. Watch out for Game 2 though. 1 game doesn't mean anything. Don't forget the Chicago team won a game or two last year. So did the Nets and so did Detroit. Then there was Dallas with 2-0 and lost 4 straight. So holla at the HEAT!!!! Let's go Miami HEAT!! Let's play some championship ball.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chris Quinn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••