Heat turns it up

There are 16 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 30, 2007, titled Heat turns it up. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

It had reached the point where it practically stood as a Pat Riley drinking game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Billy Clyde Gillespie

College Station, TX

#1 Mar 30, 2007
Big Deal!! The Heat are a bunch of overrated chumps, who get the benefit of the doubt from the refs because david sterns love for shaq. Crybaby Dewayne needs to grow up as well, how can you sit in a wheelchair for three weeks over a bruised shoulder?? Sounds like Miami has another drama queen walking the streets!!
sup

Orlando, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2007
Thats just what a loser from Texas would say. Stop being a crybaby already. Last year is done. You got you butts kicked, now go hug a steer and get over it.
Great Coaching

Hialeah, FL

#3 Mar 31, 2007
Riley for president!
Hyperdude

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2007
The Geritol worked! At least for the two best role players. The rest of the team blows including "OLD Man Shaq" I guess he needed a nap this game.
He'll probably do better next game with the rest and a B12 shot.
He let that Timberwolves center slap him around silly! They're waiting for the energizer bunny to come back, Wade, so they can let him do all the work.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ!!
Ramon Perez

Homestead, FL

#5 Mar 31, 2007
Billy Clyde Gillespie wrote:
Big Deal!! The Heat are a bunch of overrated chumps, who get the benefit of the doubt from the refs because david sterns love for shaq. Crybaby Dewayne needs to grow up as well, how can you sit in a wheelchair for three weeks over a bruised shoulder?? Sounds like Miami has another drama queen walking the streets!!
Stop being a hater ,hater from Texas
Booby Joe

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Mar 31, 2007
Billy Clyde Gillespie wrote:
Big Deal!! The Heat are a bunch of overrated chumps, who get the benefit of the doubt from the refs because david sterns love for shaq. Crybaby Dewayne needs to grow up as well, how can you sit in a wheelchair for three weeks over a bruised shoulder?? Sounds like Miami has another drama queen walking the streets!!
Yippee Ky Yaaa, Jagoff.
ocala howie

Altamonte Springs, FL

#7 Mar 31, 2007
stop with the 3s already! thats how the other team get back in the game. we miss 4 or 5 they take it down and score 2 and a 12-15 point lead is gone!pound it in to shaq and he will either score or get it to the opend guy charging the lane. UDONIS HAAAAASLEM!
LatinChamp

Hollywood, FL

#8 Mar 31, 2007
Billy Clyde Gillespie wrote:
Big Deal!! The Heat are a bunch of overrated chumps, who get the benefit of the doubt from the refs because david sterns love for shaq. Crybaby Dewayne needs to grow up as well, how can you sit in a wheelchair for three weeks over a bruised shoulder?? Sounds like Miami has another drama queen walking the streets!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH WOW this so called sports fan is d most stupidest and dumbest sports fan I have got the privilege of reading. Bruised shoulder?hahahaha I guess when your bone is separated from the other bone you can just pop it back to place and keep on playin right big man?you wouldn't even last a second with a bruised shoulder. And wat's this I'm hearing about crybaby?Didn't D-Wade played with cracked ribs in the game against Detroit two years ago in the playoffs??And isn't he planni on coming back after he dislocated his shoulder???Wow yeh crybaby....
Just shup up and nver, never nevre never never and never watch or write about sports again, save yourself the embarassment.
Truly a sad day

Jeffersonville, IN

#9 Mar 31, 2007
Yeah, I mean they won this game, but for a while here they fell right back into that 'jack up a 3' mentality! Heck, when Walker drove to the basket, he looked great! I just don't get it!
ocala howie wrote:
stop with the 3s already! thats how the other team get back in the game. we miss 4 or 5 they take it down and score 2 and a 12-15 point lead is gone!pound it in to shaq and he will either score or get it to the opend guy charging the lane. UDONIS HAAAAASLEM!
hamza

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 31, 2007
finally a win on the road haslem was awesome
RealHeatFan

Columbia, SC

#11 Mar 31, 2007
Great win! Go Heat!!
Action

Delray Beach, FL

#12 Mar 31, 2007
They need to trade culpepper
Wadecounty47

AOL

#13 Mar 31, 2007
OMG theres hope!!

“Me”

Since: Feb 07

West Hills

#14 Mar 31, 2007
Hyperdude wrote:
The Geritol worked! At least for the two best role players. The rest of the team blows including "OLD Man Shaq" I guess he needed a nap this game.
He'll probably do better next game with the rest and a B12 shot.
He let that Timberwolves center slap him around silly! They're waiting for the energizer bunny to come back, Wade, so they can let him do all the work.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZ!!
shut up! everyone has a bad night. It's nice to see even scoring!
Billy Clyde Gillespie

College Station, TX

#15 Mar 31, 2007
LatinChamp wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAH WOW this so called sports fan is d most stupidest and dumbest sports fan I have got the privilege of reading. Bruised shoulder?hahahaha I guess when your bone is separated from the other bone you can just pop it back to place and keep on playin right big man?you wouldn't even last a second with a bruised shoulder. And wat's this I'm hearing about crybaby?Didn't D-Wade played with cracked ribs in the game against Detroit two years ago in the playoffs??And isn't he planni on coming back after he dislocated his shoulder???Wow yeh crybaby....
Just shup up and nver, never nevre never never and never watch or write about sports again, save yourself the embarassment.
This obviously is according to what Dewayne the Drama Queen's agent and pr people disclose to the media. You of course ate it up, obviously believing everthing written in newspapers to be true. You know Dewayne is faking, he's a chump with a bruised bone who needs to be doing ballet or theatre not bball.
NUT BUSTER

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2007
Billy Clyde Gillespie wrote:
<quoted text>
This obviously is according to what Dewayne the Drama Queen's agent and pr people disclose to the media. You of course ate it up, obviously believing everthing written in newspapers to be true. You know Dewayne is faking, he's a chump with a bruised bone who needs to be doing ballet or theatre not bball.
Another Queer from Texas! Yahoooooeeeee! Let me hear you squeel like a pig as i stick a Nowitski up your ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web