D-league guard Jeremy Richardson show...

D-league guard Jeremy Richardson shows promise for Heat -- Sout...

There are 3 comments on the SouthFlorida.com story from Jul 13, 2007, titled D-league guard Jeremy Richardson shows promise for Heat -- Sout.... In it, SouthFlorida.com reports that:

Patience is a luxury when it comes to Heat first-round pick Daequan Cook. Coddling is allowed when the selection is tied to a two-year guaranteed contract and team options for two additional seasons.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at SouthFlorida.com.

HeatFanPH

Philippines

#1 Jul 14, 2007
I think coach pat riley can make a decision toward new recruits and i hope mo william will change his own decision making the team can make a ring and be a superstar with a dominant team, i hope steve franchise has a great duel playing together with dwayne wade, if mo william will departs on his desisyon i know... some team making progress in free agent market right now,,, plz coach make a desicion a way... the clock is clicking the option is making smaller i hope we could get some bunch of good guy this off season go go go heat!!! win a championship this season.... i know... coach i know... a trade is going to happen.... i know... u could get the best player i know... a championship is coming soon i hope!!! I never lose hope for the heat will win a another championship!!!! Go Go Go Miami
1 Heat Fan

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 14, 2007
If this is what we have to look forward to, we're in BIG trouble.
deadendangel

United States

#3 Jul 15, 2007
I'm feeling nothing but dread about the upcoming season. I'm a very big Heat fan, but nothing the organization has done so far gives me any confidence. Plus, Dwyane I'm afraid will not be 100% when the season starts, Shaq is definetely on the way down, and we're damn old! This is a recipe for disaster folks! Shaq makes too much money, we don't have enough to encourage any free agents to sign with us, we're cooked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web