Marion's return sparks Heat in rout o...

Marion's return sparks Heat in rout of Wizards

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 14, 2008, titled Marion's return sparks Heat in rout of Wizards. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Catalyst was back. And so was the home dominance. No, Shawn Marion did not lead the Heat in scoring or rebounding in Friday night's 97-77 victory over the Wizards.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

“something something darkside”

Since: May 08

Leicester England

#1 Nov 14, 2008
great third quarter, quinn's turning out to be a real help off the bench
Idratherbesleepi ng

New Orleans, LA

#2 Nov 15, 2008
Im thinking about the playoffs for the Heat this year...but one question, what happened to the guy who used to score like 30 pts a night for the Suns???? i think they called him Marion....with he, Wade, Beasley and Chalmers they should hit 45-50 wins this year...
Wade County

Hollywood, FL

#3 Nov 15, 2008
All day baby all day
DMC

United States

#4 Nov 15, 2008
Beasley is the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web