Heat top Kings, 103-97

Heat top Kings, 103-97

There are 4 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 16, 2007, titled Heat top Kings, 103-97. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Shaquille O'Neal scored 23 points, Eddie Jones and Jason Williams had 19 apiece, and the Miami Heat extended the NBA's longest current winning streak to nine games with a 103-97 victory over the Sacramento ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

hotnuke

Elmhurst, NY

#1 Mar 16, 2007
Another great win. Although, once again I cringed EVERY SINGLE TIME 'Toine or Payton was in the game or had the ball. THANK GOD PAYTON TWEAKED A HAMMY. Here's hoping he's out for a few games so Riles will be FORCED to play someone else. Payton is a total bum, as is 'Toine. Both of them must be slobberin' on Riles knob to be getting so much playing time.
imaheatfan3

United States

#2 Mar 16, 2007
Ive never doubted the Heat. with or without wade they have proven their ability to provide numbers in the win column, and prove they are contenders for the championship repeat. however they need wade to repeat, because without him im not sure if they can get 4 wins against the west without the best player in the NBA. go heat
paul

Inverness, FL

#3 Mar 16, 2007
Big ups 2 the HEat playing great ball and i'll have 2 say that Shaq has to be one of the top ten players ever to play this game just because of leadership.also hope that when wade recovers he'll be able 2 fit in perfectly with the team chemistry.This is 2 repeat i pick the HEAT to win the championship over the Suns
enpingao

AOL

#4 Mar 16, 2007
Wow!! These boys are on fire!! Without D wade,awesome!!!!!!!!!! Wait till he comes back!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web