Teary Haslem sits out of win, may hav...

Teary Haslem sits out of win, may have surgery

There are 16 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 18, 2008, titled Teary Haslem sits out of win, may have surgery. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A teary-eyed Udonis Haslem said Tuesday that the last thing he wanted to do was give up on this season and his teammates.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

Franco

AOL

#1 Mar 19, 2008
what would have been the score if the Heat played in Boston or Detoit ?

Let's not get excessive exuberance .

The Heat are still bottom feeding ....
Miami High Fan

Coral Gables, FL

#2 Mar 19, 2008
Haslem, you came from the hood.
You make 9 million a year.
Please spare me the tears.
It's basketball!!
justonebreak

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 19, 2008
Anthony looked pretty good last night - this guy may be worth a small contract for next season.
Fat Albert

Miami, FL

#6 Mar 19, 2008
Franco wrote:
Amen!!
Banana Republic

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Mar 19, 2008
Franco wrote:
With that bieing 1 of 12 wins we have I can be as excited as I want. It might be a very long time before that happens again. WTF Riley!!!!! Just go take in a concert to get your mind off things. Nobody on this team should be viewed as more of a quitter and bad example than Riley. Inexcuseable.
banana hammock

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 19, 2008
Banana Republic wrote:
<quoted text>
With that bieing 1 of 12 wins we have I can be as excited as I want. It might be a very long time before that happens again. WTF Riley!!!!! Just go take in a concert to get your mind off things. Nobody on this team should be viewed as more of a quitter and bad example than Riley. Inexcuseable.
dude, I think your G-string is on a little too tight. Relax on riles, we won our first ship just 2 years ago.
Miami High Fan

Coral Gables, FL

#9 Mar 19, 2008
banana hammock wrote:
<quoted text>
dude, I think your G-string is on a little too tight. Relax on riles, we won our first ship just 2 years ago.
LOL, I say tighten up that G-string up a knotch or two, give him something to really cry about.
joe bagadonuts key largo

Miami, FL

#10 Mar 19, 2008
poor guy is only making 6.5 mil this season.how can he afford to live in south fl.
Suffering Miami Fan

Durham, NC

#11 Mar 19, 2008
Franco wrote:
Yours was the first post. What "exuberance" were you seeing here?
dominique

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Mar 19, 2008
wateva this is not about dwanye wade
banana hammock

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 19, 2008
Miami High Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I say tighten up that G-string up a knotch or two, give him something to really cry about.
lmao
For Real

Boca Raton, FL

#14 Mar 19, 2008
Udonis is the type of player you want on your team and should be happy for. Local guy, UF grad, worked hard to get where he is, stays out of trouble and is a team player who doesnt complain. See you next year UD.
jakes stank

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Mar 19, 2008
jake smells like buthole
Its All About the U

Miami, FL

#16 Mar 19, 2008
If a Heat win is not shown on SportsCenter, did it really happen?

Nice 3rd Quarter turn around and 3 clinic from J-Will and Chris Quinn. Maybe the team will break 17 now that Marion is back and the fact that Quinn, J-Will and Rickey Davis are fighting for new contracts
sonya

West Palm Beach, FL

#17 Mar 19, 2008
UD i think you are a great guy and it means so much to us as your fan and we are praying for all the team you and DWade is very special, so we don't want you to quit just do your sugery if you have to don't worry about this season just lets worry about next year,i'll be praying for you all.
Miami High Fan

Coral Gables, FL

#18 Mar 19, 2008
sonya wrote:
UD i think you are a great guy and it means so much to us as your fan and we are praying for all the team you and DWade is very special, so we don't want you to quit just do your sugery if you have to don't worry about this season just lets worry about next year,i'll be praying for you all.
Sonya, I think its safe to say you failed English class. Wow, have someone proof read your writings before you hit the send button!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web