Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Hea...

Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Heat -- Company Information, ...

There are 22 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Heat -- Company Information, .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A potentially historically bad season for the Heat apparently hasn't soured forward Ricky Davis on re-signing with the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Heatsfuture

Miami, FL

#24 Apr 1, 2008
I hope Stern works his magic so we can get the #1 pick, because Miami is a big market and we need success again.
Mike Jones

Tampa, FL

#25 Apr 1, 2008
Stuckey wrote:
the fact that Wade was part of the Heat's championship two years ago, does not change the fact that he quit on this team because he did not want to be part of the losing. The losing was ruining his endorsement deals and his persona as being a winner.
The guy quit on the Heat and its fans. He goes to rehabilatate his off-season surgeries, AFTER 4 months of playing? And you call me ignorant?
Step back and look at the big picture.
Whatever. That is exactly what I think I am doing. This season was a wash long ago...Wade was not himself at any point while he was active. Why not shut down a top 5 NBA player for the future? Why risk injury or risk never fully recovering and put future seasons at risk? Bash O'Neal, Riley, Arison, whomever but I believe bashing Wade is uncalled for and yes, ignorant. No player WANTS to be part of losing. Had Wade been completely healthy and recovered/or never had major injuries to begin with he would have never bailed on this season or "quit" on his team as you put it. He would be playing to this day and Miami would have a few more wins, but would still not be a playoff team. Also ask yourself how the man got to the position he is in now. He put his body at risk countless times by playing so hard and recklessly...for the TEAM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web