Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Hea...

Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Heat -- Company Information, ...

There are 22 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 30, 2008, titled Ricky Davis looks to re-sign with Heat -- Company Information, .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

A potentially historically bad season for the Heat apparently hasn't soured forward Ricky Davis on re-signing with the team.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHOLETRUTHY

AOL

#1 Mar 30, 2008
I GOT MY JOCK, I'LL SUIT UP
Hans

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 31, 2008
They should give up now!

“Beyond all comprehension”

Since: Dec 06

The Moon

#3 Mar 31, 2008
I was disappointed with Shaq's comments , but I am happy Davis took the high road.
nba analyst

United States

#4 Mar 31, 2008
Ignignokt wrote:
I was disappointed with Shaq's comments , but I am happy Davis took the high road.
He wants a new contract for the next few years. If he already had a big contract, he would've said what he really thinks.

The Moon

#5 Mar 31, 2008
nba analyst wrote:
<quoted text>
He wants a new contract for the next few years. If he already had a big contract, he would've said what he really thinks.
Perhaps , but I would like to think not.
lori

United States

#6 Mar 31, 2008
Re-sign Davis?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Riley requested The NBA to forfeit the
remaining games. But NBA opt the Heat
to continue via getting these Dleaguers.
They just PROLONGED OUR AGONY.
I'm not renewing my league pass if I see
again some of these non-talents on the
next season...start from scratch...keep
DWade...dump the rest!!!!!!!
Stanislaw

Roy, WA

#7 Mar 31, 2008
Ignignokt wrote:
at least some players do not mind playing for the doormat of the league. i guess the weather is nice and there is always south beach.
TradeRiley

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Mar 31, 2008
STEP 1) Nothing less than a complete roster overhaul will entice me to watch games next season. STEP 2) show me some playooff potential and I'll pay to attend games
joe bagadonuts key largo

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#9 Mar 31, 2008
clean house,get rid of everyone,start from scratch,including,the so called flash and matrix show,they are going to bail anyway
Jack Daniels

Hialeah, FL

#10 Mar 31, 2008
Ricky Davis is a bad luck charm....he loses everywhere he goes. I say they don't resign him, even for a $1.
Stuckey

United States

#11 Mar 31, 2008
Wade is a quitter. He sucks.

The Moon

#12 Mar 31, 2008
Stanislaw wrote:
<quoted text>
at least some players do not mind playing for the doormat of the league. i guess the weather is nice and there is always south beach.
I'm sure , if you were offered a major league contract , you wouldn't complain.
Kris

Pompano Beach, FL

#14 Mar 31, 2008
The Heat should give the fans a refund. The fans should boycott the Heat. They are simply awful.
Bad Contracts

Miami, FL

#15 Mar 31, 2008
Who is Ricky Davis? If they did sign this so called basketball player, it will be a bad contract!
Mike

Miami, FL

#16 Mar 31, 2008
Pat, PLEASE do not re-sign Davis. Even he signs for the veteran minimum he shouldn't be kept.
Dwaderulz

Mount Airy, MD

#17 Mar 31, 2008
Stuckey wrote:
u r a loser!get lost
Mike Jones

Tampa, FL

#18 Mar 31, 2008
Stuckey wrote:
ignorant statement.....how quick we forget what the man did in the NBA Finals to lift Miami to its championship not so long ago....it was nothing short of heroic.
lori

United States

#21 Apr 1, 2008
P.S.
PAT:quit coaching,
PAT:while u r scouting
"Get us a good damn CENTER"
"Get FIVE of them if u can"
PAT:get Iverson,get Artest,
get Brand/ J ONeal...whatever
FANS: LET US PRAY
NEXT YEAR: alleluiah,alleluiah,alleluiah
Stuckey

United States

#22 Apr 1, 2008
the fact that Wade was part of the Heat's championship two years ago, does not change the fact that he quit on this team because he did not want to be part of the losing. The losing was ruining his endorsement deals and his persona as being a winner.

The guy quit on the Heat and its fans. He goes to rehabilatate his off-season surgeries, AFTER 4 months of playing? And you call me ignorant?

Step back and look at the big picture.

The Moon

#23 Apr 1, 2008
Dylan - I spit hot fiyah wrote:
<quoted text>
ricky davis is a good player...i'd say bring him and wade back and let them be the foundation for next years team
It's one of the five best rappers of all time !
Dylan , Dylan , Dylan , Dylan and Dylan .

You're too close mon.
LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web