Riley shares blame

Riley shares blame

There are 3 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Nov 8, 2006, titled Riley shares blame. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

MIAMI Heat coach Pat Riley said his staff shares blame for the bruised left knee that kept center Shaquille O'Neal out of the lineup Tuesday for a second consecutive game.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

RJordan

Spring, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2006
I said this before the season; expect a slow start by the champs. This injury to Shaq is just another item on the Heat's fix it list. Fortunately, we have until April to get it together.
laker fan

Milwaukee, WI

#2 Nov 8, 2006
good luck just to make the playoffs
BenDavis-MiamiBi ggest Fan

United States

#3 Nov 8, 2006
laker fan wrote:
good luck just to make the playoffs
Wow, looks like we are being doubted again... I am Proud of every single Miami player.. and it's funny.. because if I was to pic an all star team, I would Pick, Wade as the Guard, Williams as the PG, Walker and Posely, not enough words for Udonis... as SF, and Shaq and Zo as the Centers.. I hate when people doubt Miami... "Good Luck just to make the Playoffs??" What the hell does that mean?? Obviously this guy hasn't watched the Heat for the last 3 years... D Wade has made the Playoffs with out the Diesle b4... It sure would make things a heck of alot easier if he is playing... but Why is it hard for people to understand that Wade's a winner... so is Payton, Haslem, Zo, Walker and Posely.. I remember Wade's heroics that made us world champs.. but I am sure that most of you forgot about Shaq's 2 biggest free throws eva... GP's lay up, and one game his only shot was the biggest shot of the game, J Will going damn near %100 against the Pistons. and Walker and Posely being aggressive and hitting big shots down the stretch. and Zo.. Zo.. he brings life to the Heat.. I hope he doesn't work to hard in the regular season.. because we need him... I don't mind people doubting the Heat... it's just that it is too early in the season... How can a team lose with a Legend in the Making alongside the the greatest Center to ever play the game... It is safe to call him that now... It has been safe for a long time. Man, I could go on and on about the Heat... I hate that they should have 2 rings now, and they only have one... but I see at least 2 more in Shaq's Future, and about 4 more in Wade's..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
News Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
News Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
News Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
News There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
News Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
News Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web