Roster questions await Miami Heat coach Pat Riley on his return...

While Heat coach Pat Riley left Thursday to scout the NCAA Tournament and is expected to miss the next two games, his focus upon his return will be sorting out his roster. Full Story
wsocvi

AOL

#1 Mar 21, 2008
Blake Ahearn-all-time NCAA free throw leader and terrific 3 point shooter-joins the Heat on a 10 day contract today. Given the opportunity he will be a major asset to the team, he is a hard working team player.
Fan

Miami, FL

#2 Mar 21, 2008
Riley has a Man Crush on Chris Quinn
D-Wade

San Pelagio, Italy

#3 Mar 21, 2008
Gerald Green!!!
Christian

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 21, 2008
Sounds like Shawn's gone...
jamal corneliuos

United States

#5 Mar 21, 2008
I think the Miami Heat should pick up ben gordon and luol deng from the Chicago Bulls, Which are going to be free agents after this sesoen, for sure that would make them a contender in the east. Just imagine the starting line up of the Miami Heat if they made this change, Mark blount at center, Luol deng & swaen marion at fowards, & Dwade & Ben gordon at the back court.
jamal corneliuos

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2008
I think the Miami Heat should pick up Ben Gordon & Luol Deng, for sure this would make them a contender in the eastern conference. Just imagine the staring line up for 2008-09, It would be Mark Blount at Center, Luol Deng & Swean Marion as Fowards, & Dwade & Ben Gordon at the back court.
lori

United States

#7 Mar 21, 2008
Where was JAnthony when all these
losing were taking place. I notice that
he just sits there on the bench when we
never realized how good he is.Just as we're
done for the season, we see Jwill,Barron
etc. are playing well.Shaq is playing well in
Phoenix...and played poorly with us, our
best players are injured. Something's
really cookin' here.I hope Pat cleans up
this big mess and resign as coach.
Mike B

Cary, NC

#8 Mar 21, 2008
Great acquistion by the Miami Heat with the signing of Stephane Lasme. This kid is a ferocious shot blocker. If given the right opportunity he will shine with the Miami Heat. With a healthy Dwayne Wade & Shawn Marion this team could make the playoffs next year. Lasme can create offensive opportunities with his great defensive skills.
JOE MILLER

Deland, FL

#9 Mar 22, 2008
I WANNA PLAY FOR THE HEAT...
Farhan

Mississauga, Canada

#10 Mar 22, 2008
Miame HEat are the crappiest team ever
Farhan

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Mar 22, 2008
Yo anyone can play for the heat and average more than every single player on the team toronto killed them and im happy cuz if toronto kills them everyone will think they suck and bosh didnt do anything that game so miami will never win the championship ever again that was a fluke win against the Dallas Mavs they deserved to win with the best record in the league that season dirk should have been the mvp
Anthony

Hialeah, FL

#12 Mar 23, 2008
I think that the Heat should draft Kansas State guard Michael Beasley as the #1 pick in the 2008 NBA draft
if they are lucky enough with the ping-pong balls. Also, the starting lineup for the 2008-09 season would look like this: Beasley, Wade, Marion, Blount and Haslem. It looks
like Jason Williams will be gone as
a free agent.
Anthony

Hialeah, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2008
Stephane Lasme was a good addition to the Heat's roster. He can block shots defensively and create offensive opportunities for the Heat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Quinn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Miami Heat: Jermaine O'Neal, Yakhouba Diawara t... (Jun '09) Apr '10 DJ P 11
Chris Quinn picks up 2009-10 option on Miami He... (Jun '09) Jun '09 eger 9
Dwyane Wade: Derrick Rose 'more athletic than me' (Dec '08) May '09 COMON 24
Miami Heat, Pat Riley restricted in roster move... (May '09) May '09 trensaun 17
There's work to do (May '09) May '09 Brettman 2
Miami Heat routed by Atlanta Hawks in Game 7 (May '09) May '09 jason bourne 112
Beasley's struggles continue in loss to Hawks (Apr '09) Apr '09 Commentarius Maximus 8
More from around the web