Chris Paul: Clippers players might wa...

Chris Paul: Clippers players might walk out

There are 1 comment on the Click Orlando story from Jul 25, 2014, titled Chris Paul: Clippers players might walk out. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

With the future of the Los Angeles Clippers' ownership tied up in court, guard Chris Paul said Thursday that the team's players might boycott the start of the upcoming season if Donald Sterling still owns the club.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

In it for cash

Cypress, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2014
If the players can cause the Clippers Owner to be fined and kicked out of the NBA for saying he doesn't want his girl friend hanging out with blacks because it's racism, how much more can a fan get suing a bunch of black players for making racist comments against whites when sitting on the bench while a game is in progress? Don't they call that precedence? I will be taking my handheld recorder to all the sports games from now on. This could be very financially rewarding. If an owner can be kicked out of the NBA and forced to sell his team, I can only wonder how much of a payoff will come a fans way when a player's racist comments are recorded. And if the player is not also kicked out of the NBA can we turn around and sue the NBA for racism against a white owner? This can of worms should never have been opened, but if it is owned, seems an easy way to get some fast cash just by recording the players because they say a lot of racist stuff. This never would have blown up like it did under David Stern. The current commissioner seems like a wimp being pushed around by a concern for political correctness, or is he just afraid of the players?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the Sixers' Ideal Pick Position? (Apr '15) May '16 Sam 5
News Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) May '15 tom wingo 6
News Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close (Jul '14) Jul '14 Hemantprajapat 3
News NBA owner in hot water over racist remarks (Apr '14) Apr '14 Viva Sucking 2
News Clippers score biggest win in history, dominate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 jamminsam 1
News Los Angeles Clippers vs. New York Knicks: Pro B... (Jan '14) Jan '14 rer 1
News A Display of Poor Defense Featuring James Harden (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ginobili 2
More from around the web