Chris Paul Must Play Like MVP to Save Clippers from Late-Season Swoon

Mar 13, 2012 Full story: BleacherReport

Since Chauncey Billups went down with a season-ending injury, the Clippers have become mired in mediocrity, going 8-10 without him.

Full Story
Smooth Spark-Philippine s

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Mar 13, 2012
Hope Paul finds the alternative backcourt partner he once had with Billups in the line-up before the Clips' dream to go over the hump in the playoffs disappears...Chauncey, hope you get well soon!
ClipsFan

Glen Ellyn, IL

#3 Mar 23, 2012
I hope CP3 can use his leadership to direct Nick Young into a productive role on the team. The Clippers have the talent; now it's using the pieces they have and putting the machine together = LOB CITY
Shifting Gears

Glen Ellyn, IL

#4 Mar 27, 2012
The Clippers will be shifting gears right about now. I think they have hit their low for the season and are looking to get out of their current funk. Without Willaims, Nick Young is seeing more floor time along with some other Clippers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Paul Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jump ball: Bizarre Clippers court case nears close Jul '14 Hemantprajapat 3
Chris Paul: Clippers players might walk out Jul '14 In it for cash 1
NBA owner in hot water over racist remarks (Apr '14) Apr '14 Viva Sucking 2
Clippers score biggest win in history, dominate... (Mar '14) Mar '14 jamminsam 1
Los Angeles Clippers vs. New York Knicks: Pro B... (Jan '14) Jan '14 rer 1
A Display of Poor Defense Featuring James Harden (Nov '13) Nov '13 Ginobili 2
Los Angeles Clippers have Chris Paul; who's next? (Jul '13) Jul '13 tarheel fan 3

Chris Paul People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE