Clippers' rally is all for naught

Clippers' rally is all for naught

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 18, 2008, titled Clippers' rally is all for naught. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

NBA: Down by as much as 11 in fourth, L.A. ties score with 1:04 left, but Spurs get late 3-pointer to win.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Lorenzo

Columbus, OH

#1 Nov 18, 2008
Here we go again. Back to the same old Clippers game we're used to seeing from years past. I would not be surprised to see Dunleavy go before the month ends. I mean, come on, bringing in old veterans like Baron Davis is one thing, but that's not going to spark up this young youth movement the Clippers currently have.
What next? Sign Benoit Benjamin, Michael Cage, Danny Manning to one-week contracts...no wait, that would just be the same thing we're watched in 1988. If this keeps up, the Cilippers will have the same record they had in the 1986-87 season...12-70.
I can imagine STAPLES Center looking like the L.A. Sports Arena during Clipper home games....dark, quiet, 3,000 fans showing up to the games (except for the Lakers) and a dull coaching staff.
Clipper Nation is back to normal again, Southern California.
PCH and Crenshaw

Yorba Linda, CA

#2 Nov 18, 2008
I was at the game last night. I hadnt been watching much basketball this year but noticed one thing about the Clippers, a lack of passion. Nobody was really fighting for rebounds, bad passing and no communication. It is surprising that they barely lost by the amount they did. Pretty Boring game.
jonah chung

Alhambra, CA

#3 Nov 18, 2008
hope the clipper will proceed well and don't make feel like a idiot thinking Clipper is a good team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Kaman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Kaman: Keeping Portland Weird (Jul '14) Jul '14 Ted Haggard s Mas... 1
News Lakers Interested in Chris Kaman (Jul '13) Jul '13 Edrian 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Talk Josh Sm... (Feb '13) Feb '13 King Dyce 1
News More milestones: Vince Carter shoots past Bird ... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Go Blue Forever 1
News NBA Trade Rumors: Dallas Mavericks Could Look T... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sammy 2
News Oklahoma City Thunder: Struggling Thunder does ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 grannybug 1
News Should Miami Trade for Kaman? (Jan '12) Jan '12 haha 2
More from around the web