Vujacic continues to see less playing...

Vujacic continues to see less playing time with Lakers

There are 26 comments on the LA Daily News story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Vujacic continues to see less playing time with Lakers. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Is there a place for Sasha Vujacic in the Lakers' rotation? So far, there seems to be only a limited one as a backup guard.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Kenosha, WI

#22 Nov 30, 2009
Discuss about the NBA at our site, made especially for nba fans. We are trying to become the most active nba forum on the web. All you need to do is register and you can start discussing with other NBA fans right away.
Here is a nice video promotion:

This is our home page:
This is where we discuss:
You can try to be more persuasive or whatever, I just copy and paste the same message to everybody. Make sure you post that EXACT link so those guys you are recruiting won't feel lost.
if u refer me im: JHOHL27 on the site

Bronx, NY

#23 Nov 30, 2009
Sasha is a lil b!tch.

United States

#24 Dec 1, 2009
Laker u need 2 trade Vujacic. For the last
year and half, he not making shots and
playing defense, he just fouling. Trade him
for mike miller are Kirk hinrich are someone
who can play defense and make shots. The
last time yall repeat yall had people 2 make
3's. Are just start playing Adam Morrison

Bronx, NY

#25 Dec 4, 2009
I agree

Bay Shore, NY

#27 Dec 15, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
I agree
i agree too.

Manhasset, NY

#28 Dec 16, 2009
johnny wrote:
<quoted text> i agree too.
I agree wit you even more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Duhon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breaking Down Lakers Replacement Plan if Dwight... (Jun '13) Jun '13 sammy 2
News Nash back at Lakers' practice, return imminent (Dec '12) Dec '12 Sam 1
News Mike D'Antoni wants the Lakers to hurry up, win (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ginobili 1
News Lakers Trade Rumors: Clearing Space For Derek F... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Sammy 6
News Should the Orlando Magic Keep Looking for a Bet... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 2
News The Magic are Dead, Long Live the Magic (Jun '12) Jul '12 Magsmith 2
News Dwight Howard All-Star Celebrity Weekend coming... (Nov '11) Nov '11 Jess Fieseher 1
More from around the web