L.A. Lakers tickets go on sale Saturday

L.A. Lakers tickets go on sale Saturday

There are 3 comments on the LA Daily News story from Oct 1, 2010, titled L.A. Lakers tickets go on sale Saturday. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Individual regular-season game tickets for the Los Angeles Lakers will go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday, with a team executive predicting that as many as 30 of the 41 games will be sold out by the end of the day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

Hank

AOL

#1 Oct 1, 2010
I wonder how many mayor Villar will buy ???
mousetrap

Oro Grande, CA

#2 Oct 1, 2010
Prices are too HIGH! I will watch the games on Televison.
Pistons Eat Poop

Utica, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2010
And people only like the Lakers because their team is always constantly stacked only because they buy everyone else's talent and get away with the most god awful unfair trades anyone can think of (hints the Gasol and Kobe the rapist trades) only because their the Lakers. I'd like to see Phil Jackson build a team from scratch and win a championship like Jimmy Johnson, Tony Dungy, Pat Riley, and Greg Popovic did. Oh wait I forgot it will never happen because Phil Jackson only coaches team's that win by buying everyone else's talent and getting away with the most god awful unfair trades because of who they habe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Bosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Heat say Chris Bosh will miss remainder of the ... (Feb '15) Mar '15 starrtasha1212 2
News NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... (Dec '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
News LeBron Putting Up Unreal Numbers (Apr '13) Jul '14 go now 4
News LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' (Jul '14) Jul '14 Fans 4
News Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... (Jun '14) Jul '14 ing 4
News Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become free agents (Jun '14) Jul '14 sbh 2
News Wade on LeBron: 'We are champions' (Jul '14) Jul '14 shenmengxing 4
More from around the web