COMMENTARY: Only winning it all can change perception of LeBron James (9:20 a.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

This is what LeBron James envisioned last summer. Why he broke the hearts of everyone within a 100-mile radius of Cleveland, trashed his reputation and gave the nation a new punchline.
Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated May 26, 2011
Murray

Lubbock, TX

#1 May 25, 2011
Nah, he's still a d-bag.
Heat Fan

Miami, FL

#2 May 25, 2011
My Perception is that 1)James is currently the single best player in the NBA and 2) He's gonna win lots of rings by the time he's retired. Who cares what jealous fools from the Rust Belt think of him. They should be mad at Cavs ownership not getting LeBron help, not at LeBron.
Mojo

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 May 25, 2011
Winning it all will only enforce my dislike for the colusion that went on between players. My understanding is that Chris Paul was also part of the colusion between Lebron, Wade and Bosh, but he wasn't able to work his contract to be a free agent at the same time. It's already bad enough that teams in the big markets with lots of money get the better players. Now you have colusion between players, it can only be bad for the game.
Yeah I Got an Opinion

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 25, 2011
Heat Fan wrote:
My Perception is that 1)James is currently the single best player in the NBA and 2) He's gonna win lots of rings by the time he's retired. Who cares what jealous fools from the Rust Belt think of him. They should be mad at Cavs ownership not getting LeBron help, not at LeBron.
You hit the nail right on the head.
lame

Las Cruces, NM

#5 May 26, 2011
james sucks he needs help from the refs to win which he is getting they wont win it this year
jim

Taylor, AZ

#6 May 26, 2011
TYPICAL CHICAGO TEAM: "FAILURE"!
And this is coming from a CHICAGO NATIVE.
HEARTBREAK CITY. AGAIN!

p.s. NO ONE in CHICAGO should sleep well TONIGHT!
I AM SICK!
Just Sayin

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 26, 2011
Enough to make me a Mavs fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chris Bosh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA Trade News: Philadelphia 76ers' Evan Turner... (Dec '13) Jul '14 Anonymous 2
LeBron Putting Up Unreal Numbers (Apr '13) Jul '14 go now 4
LeBron James returns to Cavs: 'I'm coming home' Jul '14 Fans 4
Heat, not Spurs, is early favorite to win 2015 ... Jul '14 ing 4
Wade, Bosh tell Heat they will become free agents Jul '14 sbh 2
Wade on LeBron: 'We are champions' Jul '14 shenmengxing 4
Cavs Meet With LeBron's Agent Jul '14 Sammy 3
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chris Bosh People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE