Dumars, Saunders set to meet to discu...

Dumars, Saunders set to meet to discuss Pistons coach's future

There are 4 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Dumars, Saunders set to meet to discuss Pistons coach's future. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

Will Flip Saunders be back as the coach of the Pistons next season? It's too early to tell.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

From Iowa with Love

Davenport, IA

#1 Jun 3, 2008
I think Flip Saunders did a very good job and should've been retained. I believe that the Pistons need to take a different approach to player personnel. The young players need a much more significant role in late game situations. Maxiell, Stuckey, Affalo and others need to start the transition from old to new. Trade a veteran or two while they still have value. These types of things will help Detroit with the energy factor that they are surely lacking. That's my opinion, what do I know though, I just from Iowa.
bob

Holland, MI

#2 Jun 3, 2008
flip is a good but he need to be replaced by izzo from michigon state.....
Damon A

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 3, 2008
I think the Pistons went as far as they could go under Flip. Now that he is gone and Michael Curry is most likely in, it's time to shake up the roster. First, Trade Rasheed for Gordon and Deng then trade Chauncey for a solid big-man. Maybe Marcus Camby? That would give us a line-up of Stuckey,Rip,Tayshaun, McDyess and Camby: With Ben Gordon, Jason Maxiell,Afflalo and Amir Johnson.
DEAD KENNEDYS RULE

Santa Ana, CA

#4 Jun 4, 2008
It's the Pistons, who really cares?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chauncey Billups Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sorry, Denver, Chauncey belongs to Detroit (Oct '14) Oct '14 Steve 2
News Grizzlies beat Clippers for 14th win in 15 games (Mar '13) Mar '13 anonomous 1
Talk about Chauncey Billups (Dec '12) Dec '12 glad when Billups... 1
News Ex-Pistons guard Billups' rehab going well, won... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Aaron Ellington 1
News NBA Free Agency Rumors 2012: Randy Foye Interes... (Jun '12) Jun '12 eddie rodriguez 1
News Vincent Goodwill: NBA Insider: Chris Paul soars... (May '12) May '12 Leaked US Militar... 1
News Chris Paul Must Play Like MVP to Save Clippers ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Shifting Gears 3
More from around the web