Win doesn't come quickly

Win doesn't come quickly

There are 8 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Feb 22, 2007, titled Win doesn't come quickly. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

It took 10 extra minutes, but the Indiana Pacers finally pulled away from the Milwaukee Bucks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Coach

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Feb 22, 2007
Wow, what a game. Good win. The Bucks made some HUGE shots. I do wonder why Carlisle did not call Marquis' number down the stretch. The high wing pick and roll is unstoppable when his number is called. If he doesn't get to the rim for a bucket he finds a WIDE OPEN teammate. If I had to call a play to win the game that would be the one.

We need to go to Toronto and take care of bidness!!

Coach
AUraven95

Palo Alto, CA

#2 Feb 22, 2007
Where was everybody at last night? I think the four Milwaukee fans sitting behind me were as loud as everybody else in the whole arena.
ERH

Traverse City, MI

#3 Feb 22, 2007
Wow! That was one helluva game!! Gr8 job Pacers keep up the good work & proove those nay-sayers wrong. ;-)
Big D talkin

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Feb 22, 2007
First and formost I'm a DIE HARD fan of both Colts and Pacers have been since I was born 21 years ago here in good ole indy. I remember when both teams were very bad!!! And when both teams were good. Or atleast when the colts would blow it in the playoffs I would always say "well atleast we have them pacers."Anyways my point is yesterdays when I think was one of the biggest of the season. As in terms of the players playing together last night, it was awesome to see. Even though we went in to two overtimes I feel as though we fought and won on the court. And thats something we havent done in years.
Brad in Indy

Pitsburg, OH

#5 Feb 22, 2007
Doesn't sound like Wells was too happy about the Pacers winning.

And...only 4 total comments on the Pacer's double overtime win - All Positive!!

Well at least that's a start.

I wonder how the fans will react come playoff time if this team bands together for a deep playoff run... Who knows how many bandwagon fans will jump back on...
Good Job

Carmel, IN

#6 Feb 22, 2007
Way to pull off a solid win Pacers! I question Carlisle's lineups but oh well. He has yet to impress me throughout his years here. The bench did a great job of keeping the Pacers in the game!
AJJ

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 22, 2007
Why does Carlisle play Tinsley down the stretch? There is no offensive flow when Jamaal is in, and it's quite boring to watch his shuffle around and give the ball to Jermaine. Darrell cannot be the starter, I realize, but at least he plays defense, shows emotion and takes the game seriously. He's also like an additional coach on the bench since the staff really just sits around with no emotion.

“A.I”

Since: Jan 07

Perth

#8 Feb 24, 2007
indiana suck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As doors unlock, what are the Warriors up against? (Dec '11) Dec '11 dtim 1
News Jeremy Lin excited about new Warriors coach (Jul '11) Oct '11 Heavy Mental 2
News Warriors to sign PG Acie Law (Dec '10) Dec '10 tyan 1
News Golden State Warriors update: Backup point-guar... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors testing for backup PG (Sep '10) Sep '10 CrustyRim 1
News Warriors acquire Lee from Knicks in sign-and-trade (Jul '10) Jul '10 johnny 1
News Bucks get F Maggette from Warriors (Jun '10) Jun '10 J nice 3
More from around the web