Heat loses bid for Bucks' Bell

Heat loses bid for Bucks' Bell

There are 8 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Sep 21, 2007, titled Heat loses bid for Bucks' Bell. In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

The Heat's 2007 offseason personnel scorecard took another hit Thursday. Veteran free agents added: Smush Parker, Penny Hardaway, Alexander Johnson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

bri

Farmington, MI

#1 Sep 21, 2007
screw this bartlestein guy! we don't need any of his clients period. all he has brought is a brief moment of glory and grief afterwards for the Heat organization and its fans. i still BELIEVE (quoting Halo 3) that Pat can make something happen this off-season that will be beneficiary for the team.
David

Texas City, TX

#2 Sep 21, 2007
How disappointing! Bell might not have been a major star, but he certainly would have filled a few different gaps. We can only hope that Pat Riley has something else up his sleeve- he has not let us down in the past, and has shown a willingness to change and improve the team. Let's hope that he is still willing to do so, and that there is a pending deal out there that we don't know about yet. Hopefully he will find a way to do something without sacrificing Udonis- we need his power, tenacity and energy
Hexum

West Bend, WI

#3 Sep 21, 2007
Being a Bucks fan I'm not too happy with Milwaukee signing Bell. He is a great guy, but he doesn't want to be here. I guess that pretty much ripped the hopes out of all Heat fans of having a decent season. It now looks like the Bucks may even pass Miami in the stanndings this year. Maybe we could throw Bell and some other guys in a trade for Wade Haha. He does like Milwaukee... good luck heat fans. You are 0-2 on getting our players this summer, and will be 0-4 this year against us.
dwaydemvp07

Deland, FL

#4 Sep 21, 2007
well once again i dont really know about that buck/heat connection. I think the NBA should look into what the bucks are doing i think they have some anymosity against the heat for some odd reason so therefore this we're going 4-0 versus then all blow outs
ihatetheknicksan djets

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 21, 2007
Jaseckavicus (spelling?) got cut today. Sign him on the cheap & we'll have a decent backup guard & 3point threat.

Unless Riles has a trade to net a big SF pickup like Artest or Maggette (doesn't seem like anyone wants our trade chips), we'll have to sign someone like Jumaine Jones who can be respectable off the bench. Not very exciting but it'll give us more depth @ the 3.
Mr Right

Portland, OR

#6 Sep 22, 2007
Potapenko is a center.
T-BO

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Sep 23, 2007
Screw da HEAT!
T-BO

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Sep 23, 2007
They wouldnt let me say the other word...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Charlie Bell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News As doors unlock, what are the Warriors up against? (Dec '11) Dec '11 dtim 1
News Jeremy Lin excited about new Warriors coach (Jul '11) Oct '11 Heavy Mental 2
News Warriors to sign PG Acie Law (Dec '10) Dec '10 tyan 1
News Golden State Warriors update: Backup point-guar... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Rey Buenabal 1
News Warriors testing for backup PG (Sep '10) Sep '10 CrustyRim 1
News Warriors acquire Lee from Knicks in sign-and-trade (Jul '10) Jul '10 johnny 1
News Bucks get F Maggette from Warriors (Jun '10) Jun '10 J nice 3
More from around the web