Knicks in search of the right fit at ...

Knicks in search of the right fit at four

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Mar 9, 2007, titled Knicks in search of the right fit at four. In it, Newsday reports that:

It's been the most unstable position in the Knicks' lineup all season. Coach Isiah Thomas has started five different players at power forward -- Channing Frye, Jerome James, David Lee, Jared Jeffries and Malik ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Really proud

United States

#1 Mar 10, 2007
I'm very pleased with the Knicks. Even if they don't achieve anything this season. I believe they will. It has been a surprise and pleasure to watch the games this season. The Coach and the players have turned it around big-time. They are worthy of playing in the Garden and getting the Fan's respect.
Norm D

Warren, NJ

#2 Mar 22, 2007
I am one of the few that agree that may agree with you. We are well rid of Larry Brown. I don't think that had he lasted into this season, there would've been this kind of effort of real improvement.

I see young players developing, hustle and some level of optimism. All missing last year. Too bad we lost Trevor Ariza, who also showed marked improvement in Orlando, after being labeled delusional by Brown for thinking he could contribute and play a larger role.

We could've used him this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Channing Frye Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suns send Timberwolves to 14th straight loss, N... (Apr '11) Apr '11 The Wrath of Kahn 14
News Suns 108, Timberwolves 98: Minnesota loses 12th... (Apr '11) Apr '11 clueless 1
News Kobe, Lakers finish off the Suns, set a date wi... (May '10) May '10 Big Jay 1
News BONSIGNORE: For Lakers, stop means go (May '10) May '10 ndongo 5
News BONSIGNORE: Phoenix's 3-for-all attitude puts L... (May '10) May '10 TheGift 8
News Amar'e Stoudemire leads Suns to 118-109 victory... (May '10) May '10 Ginobili 4
News Suns sweep Spurs to reach West finals (May '10) May '10 money man 4
More from around the web