Anthony to appear at Nuggets' media d...

Anthony to appear at Nuggets' media day amid trade talks

There are 26 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Sep 27, 2010, titled Anthony to appear at Nuggets' media day amid trade talks. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

It promises to be an interesting media day with the Denver Nuggets Monday as the team gets ready to start practices amid talks that the New Jersey Nets are trying to acquire star forward Carmelo Anthony.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dont worry about it

Woodland Hills, CA

#22 Sep 27, 2010
arvenne wrote:
..........Him and his MTV wife are TOO EXPENSIVE.. NOBODY wants them..... We're STUCK with THEM...... He's the relative you can't get RID OF..........
You are an idiot. Maybe your wife/husband runs you but I really doubt you could even find one as dumb as you sound.
ray-ray

Broomfield, CO

#23 Sep 27, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>May as well get something for him. I think the offer on the table sounds really good.
Using your picks wisely, you can keep on keepin on and not lose a beat. Melo never played defense, a fundemental of the game. One dimentional players are way overated. Melo is that.
Anonymous

Denver, CO

#24 Sep 27, 2010
all right commenters just think for a long second if melo goes to other team than so be it.but if and when george karl sign's to an extention.im sure he will, maybe. but what are we gonna do when it comes to a high scoring small foward. we had potential in joey graham but he's gone.so in the end were gonna have a bunch of rookies to the organization and big men, no superstar that can get the job done.we need a SUPERSTARRRRRRRRRR.peeps
Richard A

Brighton, CO

#25 Sep 27, 2010
Melo is a great player and a leader for the Nuggets, but if he wants out we need to move on. Melo's trade will get him more endorsements but if he wants to win and have a chance of winning an nba title i say he should stay..
Neiler

Englewood, CO

#26 Sep 27, 2010
Melo is the best basketball player to hit Denver since the days of Alex English. Granted, English and Melo have different game but the level of excitement generated by these two forwards says the home town team is never really out of a game no matter the late quarter score. Not unlike English, Melo has the ability to turn things around in a heartbeat. He has game! Don't let a player like Melo get away! Let's trash this sentiment that says "If Melo dosen't want to be here then who cares"!! Many of us care! Melo has the potiential to put a mark on Denver like Elway did. I for one am thrilled to have a good Basketball team in this town again... finally. It has been too long since the prospects of a winning team has graced our town. Melo, you can be a stud anywhere you go, will you be appreciated like you are here? Do you want to raise your kids in a big city or do you want them to have some solid western US principles in them. I've lived East, South and West... the West is the best! Let the Eastern sports writers live in the fog. We have Great sports in this Western region, they will figure it out eventually. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while. Melo, we love your game. Please hang on while we grow up.
arvenne

Tomball, TX

#27 Sep 27, 2010
dont worry about it wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot. Maybe your wife/husband runs you but I really doubt you could even find one as dumb as you sound.
..........You're just a FATTY anyway.......... So nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah fatty fatty 2 by 4..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmelo Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New York Knicks president Phil Jackson answers ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 DecipheringPhartz 2
News Boy Runs Onto Court, Hugs Carmelo Anthony Durin... (Mar '16) Jan '17 Play Phart 8
News Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA (Jul '14) Mar '16 Fart news 32
News Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
News NBA Free Agency Day 2: Carmelo Anthony Gets Win... (Jul '14) Jul '14 shahrukhsklove 1
News Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
News Cotto, Martinez set for middleweight title fight (Jun '14) Jun '14 elsa2lina 1
More from around the web