SI: 'The case against Lance Armstrong'

Jan 19, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Detroit Free Press

Do all the best sports stories have to have bad endings? This week's Sports Illustrated details a laundry list of allegations of drug use against cyclist Lance Armstrong.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 24, 2011
Yello-Devil

Fresno, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

I knew it all along...
bikefxr

Dover, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

The feds have the burden of proof here, but they're not looking to bust Armstrong for doping. The possible federal indictments include Conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, racketeering,drug trafficking, and certainly not the least of all, defrauding the U.S. Government. What was that old saying about you can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time?.....Humm, I'm sure it'll come to me
neal

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2011

bikefxr wrote:
The feds have the burden of proof here, but they're not looking to bust Armstrong for doping. The possible federal indictments include Conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering, racketeering,drug trafficking, and certainly not the least of all, defrauding the U.S. Government. What was that old saying about you can fool ALL of the people SOME of the time?.....Humm, I'm sure it'll come to me
you can fool some of the people all the time and all the people some of the time, but you cant fool all the people all the time. Abraham Lincoln
pedsInLA

Wallingford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Drug Trafficing is why they should bust all PEDs users because unless they're using a doctor's prescription they are engaging in the illegal drug trade.
cyclingfan

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2011

Yes Lance is dirty and a cheat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••