NBA Stars to Raise Money for Obama

A fund-raiser, billed as the first-ever 'Obama Classic Basketball Game,' is in the works. Full Story
George Washington

Centerport, NY

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Boycott the NBA and don't buy any merchandise. Time to hit these people where it counts: their wallets!

Don't buy any jerseys of these players:

"The list of players in the “Obama Classic” so far, according to campaign materials, includes: Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford, Kevin Durant, Baron Davis, Patrick Ewing, Derek Fisher, Rudy Gay, Blake Griffin, Tyler Hansbrough, Dwight Howard and Juwan Howard.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪Also on the list: Antawn Jamison, Dahntay Jones, Brandon Knight, Kevin Love, Jamal Mashburn, Cheryl Miller, Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutombo, Chris Paul, Quentin Richardson, Doc Rivers, Steve Smith, Jerry Stackhouse, Ray Allen, Tina Thompson, John Wall and Russell Westbrook."

It's time to take America back. Celebrity corruption has run amuck!
10th cavalary spectre

Madison, WI

#2 Nov 29, 2011
To Everyone:
Why not, with the exceptions of Ron Paul, Herman Cain, or Jon Huntsman, the rest of Repub. field is a bad practical joke.
10th cav. spectre from Madtown on Tues.
morons united

Cavite, Philippines

#3 Nov 29, 2011
All for the millionaires by the millionaires. Idiot herds never learn never run out. LOL!
Typical

Newport News, VA

#4 Nov 29, 2011
Dats their hommie.....

Sad a US President is resorting to this. But it is his voter base.
George Washington

Centerport, NY

#5 Nov 29, 2011
It's time to boycott the NBA forever. Don't buy any merchandise. Let's hit these "millionaires and billionaires" where it counts the most: their wallets!

Don't buy jerseys from these players:

"The list of players in the “Obama Classic” so far, according to campaign materials, includes: Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford, Kevin Durant, Baron Davis, Patrick Ewing, Derek Fisher, Rudy Gay, Blake Griffin, Tyler Hansbrough, Dwight Howard and Juwan Howard.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪Also on the list: Antawn Jamison, Dahntay Jones, Brandon Knight, Kevin Love, Jamal Mashburn, Cheryl Miller, Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutombo, Chris Paul, Quentin Richardson, Doc Rivers, Steve Smith, Jerry Stackhouse, Ray Allen, Tina Thompson, John Wall and Russell Westbrook.‬"

Community Disorganizer

Florham Park, NJ

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Another reason not to watch the NBA!
Rocky Top

Whitley City, KY

#7 Nov 29, 2011
They should be raising money for homeless kids instead of money for Obama and his failed leadership.
Flora

Centerport, NY

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Boycott the NBA and don't buy its merchandise.
Typical

Newport News, VA

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Tax the NBA.....Tax BB shoes. They can afford it. Those MJ sneaks should be hit with a luxury tax.
10th cavalary spectre

Madison, WI

#10 Nov 29, 2011
To Everyone:
I want to ask, who's a better Candidate than Obama? Mitt Romney, Newt Gangrene, Hick Ferry!?!
You Tea Baggers really need to re-evaluate. By the way, as i've been saying for over the last 3 yrs i'm a Repub. myself. How embarrassing!!
10th Cav. Spectre from Madtown on Tues. afternoon!!
100% not 1%

Lake Worth, FL

#11 Dec 1, 2011
George Washington wrote:
Boycott the NBA and don't buy any merchandise. Time to hit these people where it counts: their wallets!

Don't buy any jerseys of these players:

"The list of players in the “Obama Classic” so far, according to campaign materials, includes: Carmelo Anthony, Amare Stoudemire, Chris Bosh, Vince Carter, Tyson Chandler, Jamal Crawford, Kevin Durant, Baron Davis, Patrick Ewing, Derek Fisher, Rudy Gay, Blake Griffin, Tyler Hansbrough, Dwight Howard and Juwan Howard.‬ ‪ ‬ ‪Also on the list: Antawn Jamison, Dahntay Jones, Brandon Knight, Kevin Love, Jamal Mashburn, Cheryl Miller, Alonzo Mourning, Dikembe Mutombo, Chris Paul, Quentin Richardson, Doc Rivers, Steve Smith, Jerry Stackhouse, Ray Allen, Tina Thompson, John Wall and Russell Westbrook."

Taking back from whom? From 1% gready lobbyist, bankers that putting 99% of us aside leaving us with no health care, with no jobs, with no houses, with no food, with high cost of education, with a broken immigration... You should be one them, shameless. We need to support Obama, re-elect him and this we will make sure we vote most democrats in the congress. And recall those republicans congressmen.. America is for Americans not for 1%.
BADBULL47

Whitesburg, KY

#12 Dec 1, 2011
Rocky Top wrote:
They should be raising money for homeless kids instead of money for Obama and his failed leadership.
i will agree with you 100% i couldn't said it no better my self.
ever who you are i am very very proud of you..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..
holtzhog

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Dec 1, 2011
It's a real shame the muzzie prez can' t be passionate about doing his job

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#14 Dec 1, 2011
No surprise here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carmelo Anthony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... (Apr '14) Jul '14 engd 2
Attention, shoppers! Free agency opens in the NBA Jul '14 shenmengxing 3
NBA Free Agency Day 2: Carmelo Anthony Gets Win... Jul '14 shahrukhsklove 1
Carmelo Anthony Asking About Tom Thibodeau Make... (Apr '14) Jun '14 Go Blue Forever 9
Cotto, Martinez set for middleweight title fight Jun '14 elsa2lina 1
Could New York Knicks Swing Trade for Chicago B... May '14 No heart in newyork 38
Knicks looking for hometown discount from Anthony (Apr '14) Apr '14 Aldridge 1

Carmelo Anthony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE