Miami Heat's LeBron James still fond of facing the Cleveland Cavaliers

Dec 14, 2010 Full story: SouthFlorida.com

The relationship between Heat forward LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers is no different than any other.

Full Story
walleye

Cleveland, OH

#1 Dec 14, 2010
He is a great player but he will always be nothing but a butt wipe here in Cleveland. He could have have left here and took fans with him, But we feel he spit on us so bye bye for now Mr I am the former king of Ohio. What a vagina cleanser you are. You folks in Miami will see it too, He will spit on his mother of his children than eventually you too. You will grow tired of his bs. Here we tolerated it because he was from here but watch and see his pompous ass will rear up soon enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Carlos Arroyo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Celtics In The Market For Point Guard (Sep '12) Oct '12 Diaz 8
@Pedripr: Carlos arroyo para la NBA? Con quien ? (Oct '12) Oct '12 ElBory 1
@HispaMust_NBA: RT @Sr_baloncesto: #NBA Carlos ... (Dec '11) Dec '11 antonio munoz 2
HEAT Waive Goodbye to Point Guard Carlos Arroyo (Mar '11) Mar '11 titere 3
Talk about Carlos Arroyo (Mar '11) Mar '11 Angel Rodriguez 1
A Closer Look at Carlos Arroyo (Sep '09) Jul '10 No Way Jose 2
Zydrunas Ilgauskas makes it official by signing... (Jul '10) Jul '10 Anonymous 6
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Carlos Arroyo People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••