Cavs lose second straight | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Carl Landry, left, of the Rockets and Mo Williams of the Cavaliers can't seem to find the handle on a loose ball.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2009
Scott In Cleveland

Salem, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

The Cavs laid another big egg last night. Thats two in a row. This is very disheartening, but its not how you're playing in December that matters, but how you're playing in April, May and June. Hopefully the Cavs braintrust will have figured it out by then. As we've seen in the past, LeBron cannot do it by himself. His other teammates have to show up each and every night. Thats what championship calibre teams do.
baller

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

agreed
Jay

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

The Cavs need to face reality now. Currently they are not a NBA champion level team. Against younger aggressive front court teams they stumble. Lebron is left to play outside 1 vs 5. They need a another 20ppg player or it is going to be lights out. Coach Brown seems to lack the ability to keep them focused. They have a winning record but only the most beloved fans knows that they are not going to win a championship with this squad. Then again, we are usually blinded by the ones we love.
Jay

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

1st round playoff loss, coming up!
yo yo boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Judged:

Cavs suck and the biggest mistake they got is shake ! I call him the shit shake he is washed up bump! And Labron is a street ball player worthless bump as well ! Also West is a cheap thug ! the team look's like they all walk out of the state pen ! Screw the CAVS !
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Whats wrong,they cant win on the road?its Lebron's fault.
Dingo

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Tiffany wrote:
Whats wrong,they cant win on the road?its Lebron's fault.
Why do you hate Lebron? And if you dont then you sure do come off that way. Dont be a hater.
Tiffany

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2009

Judged:

Dingo wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you hate Lebron? And if you dont then you sure do come off that way. Dont be a hater.
Man,of course i hate Lebron,he thinks way too highly of himself,hes a ball hog,cocky,and OVERRATED,he disgusts me.
Dingo

Rockford, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Judged:

Tiffany wrote:
<quoted text>Man,of course i hate Lebron,he thinks way too highly of himself,hes a ball hog,cocky,and OVERRATED,he disgusts me.
WOW!!! A pure HATER! Im just wondering, if you would, tell us Tiffany,who is better than King James? Take the hate outta yo heart and embrace the future of the NBA!
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2009

Judged:

Boy,its no wonder why someone judged you wit a spam,light bulb,and a nut,you really think Lebonehead is the future of the nba,hell nah.Dwayne is the future,you can tell by the way he plays,Mr Hater.
ginobili

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

There is no one better than Lebron, past, present nor future. Get over it, Dwayne is not even as good as Chris Paul nor Kobe.
Tiffany

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2009

Judged:

ginobili wrote:
There is no one better than Lebron, past, present nor future. Get over it, Dwayne is not even as good as Chris Paul nor Kobe.
Boy dont play yourself,you know Dwayne is the best.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Carl Landry Discussions

Search the Carl Landry Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Recap: Hornets Drop Lakers In Stunning Game 1 U... (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kratos_1 5
Lakers too good for injury-hit Hornets (Mar '11) Mar '11 cheap bags 1
Raptors topple Kings 118-112 (Jan '11) Jan '11 ipodman98 1
Kings beat Nets 86-81 to snap losing streak at 6 (Nov '10) Nov '10 Tee Hee 1
Kings 117, Timberwolves 116: Udrih's last-minut... (Oct '10) Oct '10 InHindsight 4
Tracy McGrady Acquired By Knicks (Feb '10) May '10 Drew Brown Bundini 4
Clippers get bitten by Landry, Houston (Dec '09) Dec '09 Devin S 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••