Pistons beat Warriors 107-102

Pistons beat Warriors 107-102

There are 3 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Pistons beat Warriors 107-102. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

Allen Iverson scored 23 points and Rasheed Wallace hit back-to-back 3-pointers in the fourth quarter to lead the Detroit Pistons to a 107-102 victory over the Golden State Warriors on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

zack cole

Plainwell, MI

#1 Nov 20, 2008
michigan bad season so mad
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#2 Nov 20, 2008
SO what the Warriors suck. They got that poor excuse for a guard/forward in Stephen "Just Shot Me" Jackson!!!!!!!!!!
Pistons Eat Poop

Evansville, IN

#3 Nov 20, 2008
zack cole wrote:
michigan bad season so mad
Hey man cheer up, I know Michigan College, the Tigers, the stolen Pistons, and the Lions suck. But hey, aren't he Red Wings still good and isn't Michigan State pretty good too. And at least your lions are headed in the right direction by firing Matthew Million.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

C.J. Watson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is Kobe Bryant the Key to the Chicago Bulls Win... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Ginobili 3
News NBA Draft 2012: 7 Best Options for the Chicago ... (Jun '12) Jun '12 best thing 2
News Chicago Bulls: How Bulls Can Work Some Flexibil... (May '12) May '12 richard 1
News Hawes, Holiday lead 76ers past Bulls 89-82 in G... (May '12) May '12 Thomas 1
News Rose scores 32 points as Bulls hand Knicks sixt... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Basketball3 1
News Lucas leads Bulls over Wizards (Jan '12) Jan '12 tim 1
News Chicago Bulls Rumors: Why Omer Asik is Not a Pa... (Dec '11) Dec '11 David 1
More from around the web