Remembering the 2007 Spurs

Remembering the 2007 Spurs

There are 3 comments on the MVN - Recent Articles story from Jun 17, 2007, titled Remembering the 2007 Spurs. In it, MVN - Recent Articles reports that:

Fast forward twenty years from now. It is 2027. Chelsea Clinton and the Bush twins are both planning on running for office. via MVN - Recent Articles

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MVN - Recent Articles.

PISTON

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2007
Hopefully the Knicks will have become a Dynasty.
PISTON

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2007
And I wanna forget about them as soon as possible. I wonder if that Movie Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind could give me sum pointer. In this case, I did get my heart broken and my I'm about to lose my mind if they keep winning.
jim

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jul 25, 2007
tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted
tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted tainted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bruce Bowen Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Film session: Good Jeremy, Bad Jeremy (Dec '12) Dec '12 Ginobili 2
News The Great Debate: Would T-Mac Have Been Better ... (Oct '10) Aug '11 Kevs 26
News Spurs offer Lakers their `endorsement' (May '08) Oct '10 uzi gun banger 212
News San Antonio Spurs: Richard Jefferson Trade Vali... (Jul '09) Jul '09 Trusting in God 2
News Thoughts while waiting for a plane (Nov '08) Nov '08 Salty Waters 1
News San Antonio Spurs' Tim Duncan (file photo). (Nov '08) Nov '08 ByeByeGOP 1
News Spurs' wily veterans defeat Knicks (Nov '08) Nov '08 mr stretch 4
More from around the web