Lakers' Bynum hits the court for workout

Lakers' Bynum hits the court for workout

There are 16 comments on the LA Daily News story from Apr 4, 2009, titled Lakers' Bynum hits the court for workout. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Andrew Bynum walked into the Lakers' locker room a few minutes past 6 p.m., dropped a knee brace onto the chair in front of his stall and began to suit up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

cagayan valley farmer

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Apr 4, 2009
go lakers and bynum
tomyupw

United States

#2 Apr 4, 2009
It would be great just to see Bynum in purple and gold sitting with the other players. That will put fear in the other teams' heart before the playoffs begin!
Ron

Twentynine Palms, CA

#3 Apr 4, 2009
Yes this is a great thing, sometime next season when Bynum in playing well the Lakers best move would be to trade his sorry but. He is lazy, and will never mount to anything in the NBA. Lakers need to build up his stock value then dump him off.
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#4 Apr 4, 2009
Ron wrote:
Yes this is a great thing, sometime next season when Bynum in playing well the Lakers best move would be to trade his sorry but. He is lazy, and will never mount to anything in the NBA. Lakers need to build up his stock value then dump him off.
Ronny, since when is being injured synonymous with lazy? I'll forward your genius suggestion to the incompetent boys in La, I'm sure they'll take it under serious consideration.
kampikkobe

Las Piņas City, Philippines

#5 Apr 4, 2009
Be patient Andrew. I suggest you start playing during the playoffs as a reserve, and then as a starter in the Finals. Agree?!
keb4849

Shreveport, LA

#6 Apr 4, 2009
The Laker's bench will need to step it up nite in and nite out if they are going to advance in the playoffs. And they will need a healthy Bynum to win it all.
Robert

Pomona, CA

#8 Apr 5, 2009
I heard this Bynum fellow was at the Playboy Mansion the other day? Bet he made some hot blonde feel 'so good' with a good longdicking.....
The NBA sucks.
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#9 Apr 5, 2009
Robert wrote:
I heard this Bynum fellow was at the Playboy Mansion the other day? Bet he made some hot blonde feel 'so good' with a good longdicking.....
The NBA sucks.
Well, Evidently, the only sucking going on was done by a bunny.....

Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#10 Apr 5, 2009
"Robert", you are thinking about Kobe a few years ago in Ass-pen (that's what he was playing in Colorado). Bynum getting healthy for the play-offs is the blessing that the Lakers need to put them over the top this year. The only reason that they couldn't get it done last year against the celts was the lack of bodies inside to shore up the D. Not this year, Team Lakers Championship (TLC) is their DESTINY.
Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#11 Apr 5, 2009
Sorry, that's Asspen, Colo.
Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#12 Apr 5, 2009
His wife won't let him play in Asspen is anymore, unless they get a ring this year.
Tiffany

United States

#14 Apr 7, 2009
Boston will have that jewlery on their fingers
Water Boy

Fullerton, CA

#15 Apr 7, 2009
Tiffany wrote:
Boston will have that jewlery on their fingers
Maybe, but your team, THE KNICKS wont.
Tiffany

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2009
leave them alone,im very sensitive when someone brings up the knicks sweetie
Little Stevie Wonder

Venice, CA

#17 Apr 7, 2009
Boston, Smoshton... Tiff. Your Knicks are cool but they don't have a chance. LA Baby, TLC in 2009. CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!
Tiffany

United States

#18 Apr 7, 2009
BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON,gonna beat the lakers a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Phil Jackson to advise Pistons on coaching hire (May '13) Aug '13 Raj Human at Nature 2
News Pacers expect offseason changes after playoff run (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
News Lakers Rumors: Who Should Replace Mike Brown If... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sam 2
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News L.A. Lakers: A Lesson in Mismanagement - How No... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tengis 1
News Charles Barkley's advice for Minnesota Timberwo... (Jul '09) Jun '11 Sammy 17
More from around the web