Lakers' Bynum hits the court for workout

Full story: LA Daily News

Andrew Bynum walked into the Lakers' locker room a few minutes past 6 p.m., dropped a knee brace onto the chair in front of his stall and began to suit up.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
cagayan valley farmer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

go lakers and bynum
tomyupw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

It would be great just to see Bynum in purple and gold sitting with the other players. That will put fear in the other teams' heart before the playoffs begin!
Ron

Twentynine Palms, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Yes this is a great thing, sometime next season when Bynum in playing well the Lakers best move would be to trade his sorry but. He is lazy, and will never mount to anything in the NBA. Lakers need to build up his stock value then dump him off.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Ron wrote:
Yes this is a great thing, sometime next season when Bynum in playing well the Lakers best move would be to trade his sorry but. He is lazy, and will never mount to anything in the NBA. Lakers need to build up his stock value then dump him off.
Ronny, since when is being injured synonymous with lazy? I'll forward your genius suggestion to the incompetent boys in La, I'm sure they'll take it under serious consideration.
kampikkobe

Muntinlupa City, Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Be patient Andrew. I suggest you start playing during the playoffs as a reserve, and then as a starter in the Finals. Agree?!
keb4849

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

The Laker's bench will need to step it up nite in and nite out if they are going to advance in the playoffs. And they will need a healthy Bynum to win it all.
Robert

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

I heard this Bynum fellow was at the Playboy Mansion the other day? Bet he made some hot blonde feel 'so good' with a good longdicking.....
The NBA sucks.
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Robert wrote:
I heard this Bynum fellow was at the Playboy Mansion the other day? Bet he made some hot blonde feel 'so good' with a good longdicking.....
The NBA sucks.
Well, Evidently, the only sucking going on was done by a bunny.....

Little Stevie Wonder

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

"Robert", you are thinking about Kobe a few years ago in Ass-pen (that's what he was playing in Colorado). Bynum getting healthy for the play-offs is the blessing that the Lakers need to put them over the top this year. The only reason that they couldn't get it done last year against the celts was the lack of bodies inside to shore up the D. Not this year, Team Lakers Championship (TLC) is their DESTINY.
Little Stevie Wonder

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Sorry, that's Asspen, Colo.
Little Stevie Wonder

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

His wife won't let him play in Asspen is anymore, unless they get a ring this year.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Boston will have that jewlery on their fingers
Water Boy

Stanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Tiffany wrote:
Boston will have that jewlery on their fingers
Maybe, but your team, THE KNICKS wont.
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

leave them alone,im very sensitive when someone brings up the knicks sweetie
Little Stevie Wonder

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

Boston, Smoshton... Tiff. Your Knicks are cool but they don't have a chance. LA Baby, TLC in 2009. CAN YOU DIG IT!!!!!!
Tiffany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

BOSTON BOSTON BOSTON,gonna beat the lakers a$$

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Shaw Discussions

Search the Brian Shaw Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Phil Jackson to advise Pistons on coaching hire (May '13) Aug '13 Raj Human at Nature 2
Pacers expect offseason changes after playoff run (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
Lakers Rumors: Who Should Replace Mike Brown If... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sam 2
Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
L.A. Lakers: A Lesson in Mismanagement - How No... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tengis 1
Charles Barkley's advice for Minnesota Timberwo... (Jul '09) Jun '11 Sammy 17
Cleveland Cavaliers ex-coach Mike Brown being c... (May '11) May '11 Water Boy 7
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••