Rambis, Van Gundy Get Kings Callbacks

Rambis, Van Gundy Get Kings Callbacks

There are 21 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from May 31, 2007, titled Rambis, Van Gundy Get Kings Callbacks. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Kurt Rambis and Stan Van Gundy The hunt for a new head coach for the Sacramento Kings is all but gauranteed to heat up this weekend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NNAs Daddy

United States

#35 Jun 5, 2007
i cant believe my son just said he listens to rush limbaugh. he has embarrassed this family for the last time. i am sending him to the rural hillbilly south where his ignorance and political views belong!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Phil Jackson to advise Pistons on coaching hire (May '13) Aug '13 Raj Human at Nature 2
News Pacers expect offseason changes after playoff run (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
News Lakers Rumors: Who Should Replace Mike Brown If... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sam 2
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News L.A. Lakers: A Lesson in Mismanagement - How No... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tengis 1
News Charles Barkley's advice for Minnesota Timberwo... (Jul '09) Jun '11 Sammy 17
More from around the web