Weekly Fishing Column: Benefit to hel...

Weekly Fishing Column: Benefit to help late father's family

There are 1 comment on the Daily Breeze story from Dec 5, 2008, titled Weekly Fishing Column: Benefit to help late father's family. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Christian Rodriguez from Costa Rica had a dream. He came to the United States on a work visa in 2006, studied English, and worked literally 16 hours a day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Ruben Martinez

Surfside, CA

#1 Dec 5, 2008
I have followed my good friend Philip from 976-Tuna since I started fishing. I learned about Christian's condition and I can tell that I was touched by the events taking place in Christian's life. I tried to help as much as I can by donating when I can. I have two beautiful girls and two boys I want the best for them, like Christian's goal. I'm inviting all of you that read this article to participate by donating to the Christian foundation. I never had the privilidge to meet Christian, but what I person he was and continues to be...Happy Holidays

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Phil Jackson to advise Pistons on coaching hire (May '13) Aug '13 Raj Human at Nature 2
News Pacers expect offseason changes after playoff run (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
News Lakers Rumors: Who Should Replace Mike Brown If... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sam 2
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News L.A. Lakers: A Lesson in Mismanagement - How No... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tengis 1
News Charles Barkley's advice for Minnesota Timberwo... (Jul '09) Jun '11 Sammy 17