Theus, Shaw Get Callbacks; Brooks Out?

Theus, Shaw Get Callbacks; Brooks Out?

There are 5 comments on the News10 Sacramento story from Jun 14, 2007, titled Theus, Shaw Get Callbacks; Brooks Out?. In it, News10 Sacramento reports that:

Kings co-owners Joe and Gavin Maloof will meet with Reggie Theus and Brian Shaw Friday to discuss the team's open head coaching job.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News10 Sacramento.

Ursa

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2007
I used to be a fan. The Kings mgmt. is now completely lame. Can't make a decision, commitment, or even a decent comment. The Kings mgmt should be ashamed of how they are treating Scott Brooks-- just hire him and lets get the team together. It's not like the players were really in tune or anything; that they have the time to waste in not practicing.
jacinto

United States

#2 Jun 14, 2007
its like that old chess saying" study long, study wrong"
MARIE SACRAMENTO

United States

#3 Jun 15, 2007
the MALOFFS AND THE KINGS belong in vegas
DEBBY

AOL

#4 Jun 15, 2007
I think the management is taking the careful approach because they did not listen to the General Manager LAST year.

We are not a team that attracts the highest of the coaches, so we need to figure out what tyoe of team we want, then hire the coach that meshes with that type of team and then go after the players for that type of team.
Rae Rae

Sacramento, CA

#5 Jun 15, 2007
Okay, already.............hire S. Brooks and get on with it.........he did a great job in the interim when Musselman was on suspension. Give the obvious a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Shaw Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LA Lakers Are Best Landing Spot for Quincy Mill... (Nov '14) Nov '14 LAKER4LIFE 1
News Phil Jackson to advise Pistons on coaching hire (May '13) Aug '13 Raj Human at Nature 2
News Pacers expect offseason changes after playoff run (Jun '13) Jun '13 Ginobili 1
News Lakers Rumors: Who Should Replace Mike Brown If... (Aug '12) Aug '12 sam 2
News Reports: Magic start interviews for head coach;... (Jul '12) Jul '12 Lois 1
News L.A. Lakers: A Lesson in Mismanagement - How No... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Tengis 1
News Charles Barkley's advice for Minnesota Timberwo... (Jul '09) Jun '11 Sammy 17
More from around the web