Magic starting point guard job now on the shoulders of Rafer Al...

At the same time their incumbent all-star point guard was undergoing season-ending surgery on Thursday, the Orlando Magic were making a move to fill Jameer Nelson 's sneakers, acquiring 10-year veteran Rafer ... Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
OhhMy

United States

#121 Feb 20, 2009
Yes, Rafer is playing...Magic is clicking.....
Peitrus just took a real bad fall.
ohoh...
Bobcats makin a run....
83-67..Money...
OhhMy

United States

#122 Feb 20, 2009
JJ is nothing but bricks today.....
The rest are playing well...
OhhMy

United States

#123 Feb 20, 2009
We are up but I tell you what....this is a different Bobcats team....they refuse to go away.
They keep coming back.....
Offcourse.....Our Turnovers don't help either...
OhhMy

United States

#124 Feb 20, 2009
Dang...I'll tell you what....this was one hard fought game....
Good Win....this was important....
At point...we'll take em all.
george anderson

Palm Coast, FL

#125 Feb 20, 2009
OhhMy wrote:
Dang...I'll tell you what....this was one hard fought game....
Good Win....this was important....
At point...we'll take em all.
And look who scored the most points for the magic,turkoglu had 24 points and not a bad debut for Alston either,great win guys,now lets take care of the Heat Sunday afternoon.
turdstorm

United States

#126 Feb 20, 2009
alston was great. his poor shooting wasn't a surprise, but neither was his great ball movement and handles. 8ast 1to and 3stls! hedo and lewis seemed to respond well to having a real pg who looks to pass. i bet hedo feels less pressure knowing he doesn't have to run the offense nearly as much.

“If you say it, back it up”

Since: Jan 08

Ocoee, FL

#127 Feb 20, 2009
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Jim, youre talkin to yourself now, or your alter ego.
Someone forgot their medication. Jim, put the mouse down. It's time to go back to your room.

<HEY, could someone help me over here!?>
End of the bench

United States

#128 Feb 21, 2009
What do think about Mikki Moore, the Kings Wavied him, could add some depth pf or center ???
Andrew

United States

#129 Feb 23, 2009
LOLOLOL.

That is all I have to say about the MAGIC FANS thoughts on the Rafer Alston Trade. I'm A Houston Rockets Fan, and I don't think anyone cares that Much About T-MAC's Situation, or the Alston Trade. You Magic fans think you got a steal, Buuuuuttttt I have been watching RAfer play all season, and I wasn't impressed. WE got a great young pg in Aaron Brooks, And we actually play better without T-mac. Congratulations! you inherited one of the streakiest shooters ever. And although he has sick ball handling skills and can pass, you guys will be saying the same thing we Rockets fans have been saying for years. "He's good, SOMETIMES."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brian Cook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NBA proceeding with plan to buy New Orleans Hor... (Dec '10) Dec '10 wtf 1
These Arms Are Snakes to fly 'Dove' on road (Jun '09) Jun '09 offthedial dot ca 1
The Lakers' Trevor Ariza is a handful for Orlan... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Water Boy 602
Magic will see new and improved Ariza (Jun '09) Jun '09 ArizaIsAGameChanger 6
Tuesday's game: Magic at Rockets, 8:30 (FSN) (Apr '09) Apr '09 Lou to the Rescue 7
Rafer Alston trade huge coup for Magic GM Smith... (Feb '09) Feb '09 coolzero 61
Magic trade Brian Cook for Rockets' Rafer Alston (Feb '09) Feb '09 egriff txsports org 142
More from around the web