Magic trade away Keith Bogans, will make do with Tyronn Lue

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

The Orlando Magic turned to a familiar face to address their point-guard problems in the wake of the shoulder injury to all-star point guard Jameer Nelson .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2009

I think its great that orlando have a back up oint gaurd for nelson.
But what about hedo turkoglu and his expiring contract. As good as orlando are i still dont think they will be good enough to knock off boston and the cavs. there have been some rumours going around with a trade to chicago. Trade turkoglu for drew gooden and there first round draft pick (bulls). This works because rashard can go back to small forward and Drew gooden is another big guy that hits consitant number of 15 point and 10 rebounds which would take some pressure off dwight howard also orlando get chicago's first round pick. The balls get a versitile big man that can play high or low and can shoot, and bring some expeirence to that young roster.
Andrew

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

I think its great that orlando have a back up oint gaurd for nelson.
But what about hedo turkoglu and his expiring contract. As good as orlando are i still dont think they will be good enough to knock off boston and the cavs. there have been some rumours going around with a trade to chicago. Trade turkoglu and Battie for drew gooden and Ben gordan.The money works and rashard can go back to small forward and Drew gooden is another big guy that hits consitant number of 15 point and 10 rebounds which would take some pressure off dwight howard also orlando get arguabley chicagos best shooter and can hit consistant numbers of 20+ points.
Potential line up
ORLANDO
Dwight Howard
Drew Gooden
Rashard Lewis
Ben Gordon
Jameer Nelson
Chicago
Tyrus Thomas
Andres Nocioni
Leol Deng
Kirk Hinrich
Derrick Rose
cory

Gotha, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

look lets be serious here for a minute i mean as far as for regular season goes we are in okay shape...but our roster is not ready 2 contend with the big dawgs out of the eastern conference in the post season.....we aquired lue who is a small guard which will have trouble guarding the bigger guards like iverson.....also look for us 2 be bullied by detroit or boston in the playoffs with our small front court ....trade turk because he's gone next year anyway and get a big man to go alongside howard that rebound,defend and score if needed....blockbuster trade please.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Brian Cook Discussions

Search the Brian Cook Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NBA proceeding with plan to buy New Orleans Hor... (Dec '10) Dec '10 wtf 1
These Arms Are Snakes to fly 'Dove' on road (Jun '09) Jun '09 offthedial dot ca 1
The Lakers' Trevor Ariza is a handful for Orlan... (Jun '09) Jun '09 Water Boy 602
Magic will see new and improved Ariza (Jun '09) Jun '09 ArizaIsAGameChanger 6
Tuesday's game: Magic at Rockets, 8:30 (FSN) (Apr '09) Apr '09 Lou to the Rescue 7
Magic starting point guard job now on the shoul... (Feb '09) Feb '09 Andrew 129
Rafer Alston trade huge coup for Magic GM Smith... (Feb '09) Feb '09 coolzero 61
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••